Page 36 of 40 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 LastLast

Thread: Venomous Dragon Battle Tournament Nov. 6, 2015

Executive Chef
    So finally after lots of fails
    Round 23 cupcake went down from black Diamond mm
    Round 24 valkyrie 10 won for me 👍😍😁

Rhino Keeper
    Had a feeling this was going too well... After getting through rounds 20 and 25 with no losses I've spent the last 36 hours battling Iris (10 losses) and cauldron (12 losses so far and not done)... And I do have fighters with a 55 or 45 percent chance and keep healing them... Just to have them sent right back to the SPA... Did not want to spend any gold after the last tournament which was a disaster... But now have started to speed up some rounds since I'll be out all day today... Cross your fingers for me ... I've tried pretty much everything against cauldron that was posted on this forum ... He's giving me such a hard time that I've decided to quit trying to breed him (all I got were Island or fruitful fails anyhow)

Rhino Keeper
    Don't know what it is about this forum... But venting really helps

Finally beat Cauldron in attempt no 13 using my Warrior Princess 15 for the fourth time. After that it was a walk in the park: Diamond 15 mB against Unicorn 20 and Bride of Franken 9 Mm against Venomous who is going on the nest in just a little while.

Good luck to all those still battling ... Don't give up yet!!

Fashion Designer
    ARRRGH!! the first thing i did this morning was level my Diamond up to 15 and threw it in the arena with Unicorn, which she took down but that very second my game restarts and I lose all progress! Had to do it all again, so I levelled her up, threw her in the arena, and guess what....of course it didn't work!!

Update: now i've lost my infinity and diamond again! I can't even believe how upset that makes me :-(
    Last edited by savage_mel; 11-11-15 at 09:09 AM.

Banned
    Congrats to ALL who won. One of the easiest ones of late. Just 1 champ? Can't complain about that.

Executive Chef
    [QUOTE=popcorn_belle;1204393]Probably, one of the hardest battles that I encountered. I did not use ultimate, but I sped up using golds (few only) but my spa has a long line-up of epic dragons. Diamond 15, Warrior Princess 15, Crusader 10 was defeated many times in later rounds.

I came in with 25 in the spa line- every tournament I just add to my line & work it down between- highest in has been near 60. I'm sitting at right bout 30 now, healing while playing. Had 11 losses so it's about right. When they start another tourney right after you finish it makes it difficult. Hopefully there's some time between them. We had some space this last time but events take a toll on you too. Glad you got through! Congrats to you and all
    Who are done. Fingers crossed for the ones still working on it...
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Banned
    Dark Crystal 9 beat Unicorn

Rhino Keeper
    For those that are still battling this tournament, my winnings are on my wall.. Literally one at a time. So if anyone's interested stop on by.
    Android User~Island name: Lakeside Park~ID: vshephard96
    Specs: Games play: DS. Visit neighbors that have a social rating. I Send gold and maps daily.
    When visiting my island, read my WALL, If I learn anything new I post, and I always post how i got particular dragons(unless its those dreaded "common" dragons-lol) also if I'm heading for vaca I leave a note.

Level 109
    228 dragons
    And Always happy with gifts of gold.
    FINALLY A DIAMOND DRAGON

#27: Iris - Penumbra Lvl 10: Magic, Bash, Bash (lost Banshee 13 x2, Fairy 6 x1)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    ARRRGH!! the first thing i did this mornin
    g was level my Diamond up to 15 and threw it in the arena with Unicorn, which she took down but that very second my game restarts and I lose all progress! Had to do it all again, so I levelled her up, threw her in the arena, and guess what....of course it didn't work!!

Update: now i've lost my infinity and diamond again! I can't even believe how upset that makes me :-(
    My diamond has gone down two more times as well as sweet tooth. I am feeling SO ripped off right now!!