Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Tournament! 11/03/15 - Tornadodo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    It sat the entire 45 hours out of my gem outcome in the den, and it is...

Attachment 25735

So, an Emerald Dragon it is! My first ever bred gem animal!
    It has the same elemental combination as the QQ so in that respect the Ruby Razorback or Crystal Unicorn would have been better outcomes, but the Emerald will be treasured and shall always have a very special place in my forest, as it is a very unique first for me, which has required a LOT of breeding effort! :P
    Congrats on your Emerald Dragon! Let's hope the next gem animals follows shortly behind!

Rhino Keeper
    Congratulations, ogreve!
    Last edited by ThynaSmith; 11-06-15 at 03:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Ok, I'm bored now. I've been stuck on level 12 since yesterday, despite numerous suitable opponents. I'd rather have 30 rounds in 5 days than this tediousness.
    I got fed up putting strong opponents in to battle so decided to just work my way through my list. Pyro Pony (strong) lost, Frostfang (neutral) lost, Rock Rhino (weak) won!!

Executive Chef

Attachment 25735

It has the same elemental combination as the QQ so in that respect the Ruby Razorback or Crystal Unicorn would have been better outcomes, but the Emerald will be treasured and shall always have a very special place in my forest, as it is a very unique first for me, which has required a LOT of breeding effort! :P
    Congratulations to Emerald Dragon Olafo

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks!
    Yes I noticed that value pack too. It's a great way to kick start gem breeding. At a moment that I was SO numb from the service dogs trio constant fails I bought the QQ for the discounted price of 1100 gems. It was a strategic move to be in the game for gem breeding as I have never managed to get a Unicorn. Now, 101 breeding attempts with the QQ later, that strategic move has finally paid off!
    If I do buy it, I'll have to start keeping track of my breeding attempts. My only fear is that there always seems to be so little time to squeeze extra "non-event/limited" breeding in!

Fashion Designer

Attachment 25735

Congratulations on your very first indegenous Gem animal . Hope you get your unicorn soon!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scribbles138 View Post
    Congratulations!! I still don't have any gem animals...and the new value pack is tempting me...
    My earlier value packs would be Rs 920/-
    But this one is 1200a 25% increase. I don't think I will be spending any money on that. It is too expensive. Will keep trying to breed it with the help of the QQ

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    My earlier value packs would be Rs 920/-
    But this one is 1200a 25% increase. I don't think I will be spending any money on that. It is too expensive. Will keep trying to breed it with the help of the QQ
    Most value packs for me are $16.99, and this one is $22.99...but the animals are never gem ones like this, which I think explains the increase in the cost. The Pearl Peryton costs 2200 gems, regular price. A safe of gems (at regular price for me) is $57.99, and only gives you 1400 gems, just to put it in perspective. I know the prices are different depending where in the world we all are, but the more I think about it, the price isn't that bad, all things considered. I don't know though, I'm still tossing the idea around.

Fashion Designer
    Cosmic (Caturn) was neutral against Skeletal Steed.

Executive Chef
    Tornadodo is in storage! Now I just have to figure out when to hatch it. My Psyena will be ready to hatch in the morning but then I still have Glider and Steed in the den with one final 16 hour Steed fail...