Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Tournament! 11/03/15 - Tornadodo

Rhino Keeper
    S8 did not make a mistake in setting it for six days...they just made it really hard to achieve if you don't have crystal or gem animals. I have used every high level animal I have for the past two days to try and defeat the Quartz Quetzalcoatl and no luck. This is very frustrating...almost to the point of removing the game from my phone. I don't know if I am stupid, a glutton for punishment or just too darn stubborn to quit, but I will continue...maybe someday I will actually breed one of these gem/crystal animals and maybe then I will actually stand a chance of defeating these higher level animals. I guess I will keep plugging along...definitely too stubborn to quit!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    S8 did not make a mistake in setting it for six days...they just made it really hard to achieve if you don't have crystal or gem animals. I have used every high level animal I have for the past two days to try and defeat the Quartz Quetzalcoatl and no luck. This is very frustrating...almost to the point of removing the game from my phone. I don't know if I am stupid, a glutton for punishment or just too darn stubborn to quit, but I will continue...maybe someday I will actually breed one of these gem/crystal animals and maybe then I will actually stand a chance of defeating these higher level animals. I guess I will keep plugging along...definitely too stubborn to quit!!
    I felt the degree of difficulty was increased as well. I normally finish these without facing too many difficulties (I don't have a gem animal either though), but this time my record was 18-35. 35 losses in an 18 round tournament. My results are on the first page, but it took six tries to pass the QQ. The Fallmingo and Dragonfly were the worst for me with 7 losses on each. I still managed to finish yesterday, but I'm hoping this isn't the new norm! Good luck to you, keep persevering and I'm sure you'll get past him!

Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post
    I was stuck on him for a very long time too and my epic Confetti Yeti (Yeta ) finally took him down. Good luck!
    thanks for your help but unfortunately I do not have Confetti Yeti , finally defeated by Swan Prince first attack.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by Shewolf1953 View Post
    If it makes you feel better, I have both treasure and crystal animals and this has not given me any advantage whatsoever! I lost track of my results but can say that the majority took more than one loss and about half took me more than 5 goes to beat (including the QQ)! Currently on my 5th loss to the Tornadodo. If this had been a normal tourney, Inwould have been left in the dust!

I also have both Treasure and Crystals, but had about 28 losses only in round 15 and 6 losses in 17. tournament became very hard and boring for everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks for the info but unfortunately I didn't get the Swan Prince. I did notice a few people used him to defeat QQ. I will try to the bitter end to get the Tornadodo, I don't accept defeat easily. Hopefully something will finally turn around and he will fall into my storage for hatching. Congratulations to all who have achieved this goal and good luck to those of us still trying

I also had a crystal unicorn and gem animals (toucan and golden retriever) and this was a pretty tough tournament. If I didn't have so many days to keep at it, there's no way I would've finished this as a "normal" flash tournament. Good luck to everyone still trying.

Rhino Keeper
    In the last few hours of the tournament I finally defeated the QQ, then proceeded to defeat the final six animals...I am totally amazed that I finished with time to spare...even though I was completely frustrated, with the help of RLrox and chiareh I gained my focus back...that and my stubbornness saw me through to the final battle...the Tornadodo is in my storage now. Thanks RLrox and chiareh

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021