Thread: Halloween Challenge does not deliver

Halloween Challenge does not deliver

The Halloween challenge clearly says "Finish all Halloween stages and receive Jasper plus 20 gold bars for free"

Well, I completed the challenge 2 days ago but have yet to receive my pal or any gold bars. I enjoy the game, I've spent money on bars for rare pals and until now haven't had any complaints. This, however, is very disappointing.

Farm Supplier
    Something is wrong with the Halloween Update. I have the same problem as cwhet71 (finished all levels but no Jasper, no 20 Gold). And now I am trying to get more levels to 3 stars. Just had 15 keys, played a level and earned two more stars. Still only 15 keys and not 17 never had this problem in the normal version before.

Just received the 20 gold bars. Still no Jasper but they appear to be working on it. I'll post once more as soon as i get my pal.

Quote Originally Posted by cwhet71 View Post
    The Halloween challenge clearly says "Finish all Halloween stages and receive Jasper plus 20 gold bars for free"

Well, I completed the challenge 2 days ago but have yet to receive my pal or any gold bars. I enjoy the game, I've spent money on bars for rare pals and until now haven't had any complaints. This, however, is very disappointing.
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Something is wrong with the Halloween Update. I have the same problem as cwhet71 (finished all levels but no Jasper, no 20 Gold). And now I am trying to get more levels to 3 stars. Just had 15 keys, played a level and earned two more stars. Still only 15 keys and not 17 never had this problem in the normal version before.
    Please force-close your games and check if Jasper is in your account.

If you still do not see Jasper, please email support@storm8.com so they can help you with your account. Thank you!

I have now received Jasper and the 20 gold bars as promised. Thank you Regina and team lava for the quick response!

Farm Supplier
    Just got an in-play massage and now have Jasper and the gold! Fine that this was solved quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by cwhet71 View Post
    I have now received Jasper and the 20 gold bars as promised. Thank you Regina and team lava for the quick response!
    Quote Originally Posted by h72g View Post
    Just got an in-play massage and now have Jasper and the gold! Fine that this was solved quickly!
    Awesome, Jasper made it!

Rhino Keeper
    Just one question with regard to the halloween trail. When i finished i got jasper, the 20 gold and a popup giving 10 keys. But i wonder - is It intentionaly that the end boss only gives one key on the halloween trail when he gives 15 on normal levels?

Cleared all levels days ago, no Jasper, no extra gold:(

I have the same problem. I've cleared all levels in the Halloween special but did not get Jasper or 20 gold. I've already tried to log out (changed my login-ID that was leading to an overwrite of the progress) and logged back in with my usual ID. Didn't work. What else can I do? I've already send a message to this topic to the support but so far I got no answer...Please help. Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by palindromski View Post
    I have the same problem. I've cleared all levels in the Halloween special but did not get Jasper or 20 gold. I've already tried to log out (changed my login-ID that was leading to an overwrite of the progress) and logged back in with my usual ID. Didn't work. What else can I do? I've already send a message to this topic to the support but so far I got no answer...Please help. Thanks in advance
    Can you please PM me the ticket number?