Thread: Cannot connect to Facebook

Rhino Keeper

Cannot connect to Facebook

I was forced to change my Facebook password recently and I cannot connect Diamond Quest with my Facebook account. I get a 404 error stating that saved password does not match my Facebook password. How can I change my stored account? Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I was forced to change my Facebook password recently and I cannot connect Diamond Quest with my Facebook account. I get a 404 error stating that saved password does not match my Facebook password. How can I change my stored account? Thank you.
    Sorry about that! Please try clearing your cache on your device, and make sure that your Facebook information is up to date in the Settings of your device. Are you using the Facebook app or browser to connect?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Sorry about that! Please try clearing your cache on your device, and make sure that your Facebook information is up to date in the Settings of your device. Are you using the Facebook app or browser to connect?
    I do not know how to clear my cache on my iPad, but will look it up. I use the Facebook app to access Facebook. I do not know why I have issues with this game when Hungry Babies connected me straightaway. Thank you for assisting me. :-)

UPDATE: Cleared cache and still no luck. :-( I could really use extra lives from hubby and friends.
    Last edited by Perry9877; 11-04-15 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Updated

Rhino Keeper
    I found out how to clear my cache and did so. Again after trying to connect to Facebook I received the same error. I have a friend who asked for a life who I cannot return, nor can I ask for lives. Please tell me what to try next!

Quote Originally Posted by Perry9877 View Post
    I found out how to clear my cache and did so. Again after trying to connect to Facebook I received the same error. I have a friend who asked for a life who I cannot return, nor can I ask for lives. Please tell me what to try next!
    Have you updated your Facebook password in the Settings of your device? Go to the Settings App > Facebook > tap on your name > update password.

Rhino Keeper
    Still no luck. I did change my Facebook password in the Settings, but I still have no clue. I have a message in my inbox from a friend, but I cannot access or send her a life. I just do not know why it is only this app.

Rhino Keeper
    i have the same problem on my ipad.
    I just get an error message
    It started with the new version of the game. old version i could connect.

New Resident
    I have 94 lives from my friends but am unable to collect them. It just keeps saying I have no messages. I am getting tired of this and I am ready to quit this game because of the problems!! Asked for help but got ignored!!