Thread: Does Trial of the Explorer actually exist?

Rhino Keeper

Does Trial of the Explorer actually exist?

I am beginning to think it is a myth. I completed all other Trials months ago, and just got my 51st square. Still no Explorer.

Unless the phrase "How far your kingdom stretches" should be taken literally -- the longest straight line? My North-South length is 9 squares, and Eat-West is 10, but not along any single line: my longest parallel is 9.

Executive Chef
    There are specific squares that have to be expanded. I had a hard time until I realized that. Try googling it or someone else might be able to point to it. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by trailbean View Post
    I am beginning to think it is a myth. I completed all other Trials months ago, and just got my 51st square. Still no Explorer.

Unless the phrase "How far your kingdom stretches" should be taken literally -- the longest straight line? My North-South length is 9 squares, and Eat-West is 10, but not along any single line: my longest parallel is 9.

Eh, I did the specific squares and ... nothing. But I kept on expanding and eventually passed the trial. It took the longest for me, too.

Nightclub Owner
    This was the first I got. I do not remember the exact plot but it must be D8, D9 or E9. However my preference goes to D8 as it does not require Expansion Permits.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    It's the space just "behind" the Magic Garden.