Size:	183.7 KB 
ID:	25622 Parts needed to build Pumpkin Producer

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	165.2 KB 
ID:	25623 Recipes inside the Pumpkin Producer

Executive Chef
    Wow, just wow....this week's updates, disappointment and more disappointment.

I would think at the very least if you aren't going to put any effort into the updates you would have the decency to not charge outrageous gems prices for them.

no offense but I can only speak for myself I personally don't want to see any of the three that you mentioned in the bakery I just don't think they belong there so I would have to say none.
    I play BS and RS and have 3 active accts, SWEETPEA6645....PARIS66 and MS6645 feel free to add me but I remove ppl that don't answer requests and are inactive players.

Executive Chef
    hi sweetpea6645: at the bottom of each post, there's a "reply with quote" button. unless you're responding to the post directly before yours, it might be something you want to use. just because i'm not sure in "the three that you mentioned" who you're talking to. or just ignore me, maybe everyone else knew what you meant.

thanks for the prices, steelersbaby! and the machine info, bakerling!

Update sucks but I like the new machine. Wanted a wallpaper. Oh well, maybe a nice one for Christmas will be good.

Farm Supplier
    I don't care what anyone else says, I love this update!! I appreciate FALL items, NOT Halloween!! THANK YOU for giving us such cute things like the scarecrow and the corn maize ) It's what I asked for! I DIDN'T really like seeing that things were for gems, though...
    I would love to see picinic tables and a few petting animals and maybe see aunt what's her face in some overalls so she can ring people up. It would be fun to have a tractor ride full of people and some big and little pumpkins on display. Don't forget wallpaper (red barn), and a barn door!! ) Hay flooring would be great!! Or dirt, too ) Thanks again!
    Last edited by KelliesCookies; 11-04-15 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Adding something

This is not farm story

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnipowerz View Post
    Update sucks but I like the new machine. Wanted a wallpaper. Oh well, maybe a nice one for Christmas will be good.
    Yep it sure did suck... was looking forward to the cute chairs - didn't expect them to be gem priced as trying to save my gems for BF sale (so only got 2 of the chairs instead of 6 or 8). Still a shame they didn't do matching pumpkin tables though.

WTHeck!!! 17 gems for a pile of cra@p (cough!) I mean hay!... and 8 gems for a candle - ur having a laugh aren't u S8?!!! On the plus side I like the machine too and also would of got the scarecrow (if it wasn't 24 gems).

Hoping Thanksgiving goal stuff will be better (but NOT holding my breath lol).

Farm Supplier
    Fall is more than just Halloween trick or treaters... They don't necessarily belong in a BAKERY, either, but we have them. I like variety, and I appreciate them trying to accommodate those who don't want a bunch of Halloween or Turkey decorations in their place. Each to our own, I guess :/
    Last edited by KelliesCookies; 11-04-15 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Autocorrect made something incorrect

Executive Chef
    it's aunt loretta, kelliescookies! and i'm not that into most of your ideas (no hate, you're right, to each her own), but i'd love to see her in a different outfit, even if it is overalls.

and hey, a BS contest! thank you S8! i was disappointed in the recent contests that were game-specific in games i don't play, i'm glad to see an original story getting some love! too bad i run such a small bakery, hard to get a good maze going. but at least it would be cheap!

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast