Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Restaurant Update 4th November 2015

@Devlinholics above 😀😀

Hi Lalasmooth Thankyou for getting back to me I have tried installing latest software updates it says I'm running on latest version I mean everything been fine up until now I can play Dragon story okay I have emailed Teamlava 2days ago still awaiting on Reply Hope game resolves soon lol Fingers crossed for you this never happens to u again eheh All the best 😀😀

Executive Chef
    How weird is this. On my android device I had "reach level 16 on Bakery story 2" but on my friends iPhone, there isn't one.

BOOOOOO no 6 gems for me again this week

Executive Chef
    Did you previously play BS2 on another device? I got the download goal.

Just received a goal which require you to serve 1 french toast. Rewards: Chef Station.

Think it's the same one like the ice cream truck, which they sent out the goal randomly again. Did android get it too?
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by minidemon88 View Post
    Think it's the same one like the ice cream truck, which they sent out the goal randomly again. Did android get it too?
    Nope, don't think so. I checked my Android before completing the goal on iOS and there's no goal over there.

Fashion Designer
    I am on Android. Did not get those goals previously for the ice cream truck, and did not get the goals in either RS or BS this week for the Squares. Guess it is just an IOS benefit only once again.

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Chef Station but the people are tiny. I do not understand why they can not use the right scale when they make items.

Rhino Keeper
    I also got the chef station offer today, yay! That was neat! Thank you very much S8! ..I'd like it to be known that I did not get the ice cream truck 'make one coffee' offer and I play through IOS devices. That wasn't complaining that was simply stating. I already had the ice cream truck from the stellar xmas sale last year so that's that lol (OMG SO EXCITED FOR BLACK FRIDAY AND XMAS SALE!)
    Last edited by dll137; 11-06-15 at 02:55 PM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn2714 View Post
    I'm not sure where to post this PLEASE HELP I keep getting the message Unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped not been able to play due to this game freezeing I have uninstalled game on numerous occasions Even reset my wifi still nothing I have emailed TL regarding this matter still awaiting im Android user im useing Samsung Tablet 5.1 everything been okay but since 4days I have not been able to visit my neighbours because of game freezeing Im constantly getting the message unfortunately Restaurant story has stopped why is this please help anyone thankyou 
    Have you tried clearing your cache?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011