Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 4th November 2015

Executive Chef
    Am I the only one who can't hardly see the kitten decoration? Looks like a small pile of leaves to me

Will this be yet ANOTHER download for Android devices? I am so tired of having to redownload to get what iPhone gets. S8 needs to wake up and realize that half or more of their players have an android device!

There was a kitten, lol?

Fashion Designer
    Kitty is pretty much hidden.

New counters, new recipes!

I love the flooring and torch lamps. Wall deco is ok.

Fashion Designer
    I'm surprised they didn't do a Halloween sale this year. Maybe they're saving everything for Black Friday?

Didn't TL bring back a bunch of old Halloween content last year after Halloween was over? I know for sure they did that with Christmas last year.

Host(ess)
    Yay, love the new flooring and oven. Not too sure about the wallpaper though But am happy there are no silly dance groups/colonial dining couples lol. Hurry up date - keep nipping to the loo to check my phone at work lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Emz388 View Post
    Yay, love the new flooring and oven. Not too sure about the wallpaper though But am happy there are no silly dance groups/colonial dining couples lol. Hurry up date - keep nipping to the loo to check my phone at work lol
    I know the update here EST, doesn't come out till 2, not sure what time zone you are in.

Farm Supplier
    Thanks deeKathleen... ever helpful as always Am in UK so its good to know that updates come out at 2pm ur end. Is that CA time? If so I can work it out as were 8 hrs ahead in the winter. (I totally forgot I had logged in with my old account - numpty!).

OMG!!! Does that mean I have to wait till 10pm???!!! Lol, thank goodness I have work & my 3 kids to keep me busy till then!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by youki388 View Post
    Thanks deeKathleen... ever helpful as always Am in UK so its good to know that updates come out at 2pm ur end. Is that CA time? If so I can work it out as were 8 hrs ahead in the winter. (I totally forgot I had logged in with my old account - numpty!).
    I think California is Pacific time???? I'm not really positive, sorry.

Executive Chef
    I think it comes out at around 11 am California time. PST.

Sorry meant to edit my previous post with this info.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast