Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update 4th November 2015

Executive Chef

Restaurant Update 4th November 2015

Edit (KP)

Autumn Oven :5 mallets, 5 iron presses, 5 acorn knobs.

Halloween is officially over.. What do you think we'll get in this week's update?

Your Customers cannot believe how soft and cuddly this new decoration is, they won’t be able to leaf this alone! Jump into the furry Puppy Pile in Restaurant Story!
    Fall in love with:

• Autumn Kitty decoration
    • Wall Flowers wall decoration
    • Forest floor tile
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-05-15 at 03:05 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Who knows. Hoping for something fall related, but it's probably going to be something random with this company.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm banking on Whimsical Troll displays, reminiscent of last weeks Halloween items. LOL! Nothing ever makes sense anymore, and it seems just when I finally had all the "possible" LTO release windows down pat, and was prepared to buy all the goodies...seems they have stopped doing that in favor of crates and heavily gemmed deco. *sigh*

Would be nice if they would release more items from past years, and not just last years stuff.
    ***** NOT ACCEPTING NEIGHBORS AT THIS TIME *****

Executive Chef
    Not hoping for anything because we won't get it anyway. I'm also sick of the constant boxes and heavy gem priced items. I don't have a problem spending some money on this game but it has gotten ridiculous lately.

Farm Supplier
    Yep, I agree with Jeldon2864 - would be sooooo nice to get previous year's stuff. The latest Halloween deco (esp that silly dining couple and dance group) were not to my taste and just.... errrr..... cr@p personally. Halloween is meant to be spooky not cutesy/kiddish! I had been hoping for the haunted hse/TOT hse in a sale/LTO... so not gonna get my hopes up for anything anymore neither as our hopes seem to get squished by S8!

Am guessing in this week's update it will be thanksgiving items/goals lol

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    Not hoping for anything because we won't get it anyway. I'm also sick of the constant boxes and heavy gem priced items. I don't have a problem spending some money on this game but it has gotten ridiculous lately.
    Totally agree, extremely sick of crates. I spend money on this game but I dont like gambling my money on crates. Perhaps majority of the players love crates and spend lots of gems on it - thats why S8 constantly releases crates. idk.

To add: I think we will have either crates or something very kiddish as usual.

Executive Chef
    It definitely seems the more people say they want something, the more chance it is going to end up in a crate. They know people want it so they are making it so the only way to get it is to gamble large amounts of real money to even have a tiny chance of getting it.

I don't mind playing an occasional crate to get something to go along with regular update items. I have a problem when the only way to get items is to gamble on crates or spend a ridiculously high amount of real money for items.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    It definitely seems the more people say they want something, the more chance it is going to end up in a crate. They know people want it so they are making it so the only way to get it is to gamble large amounts of real money to even have a tiny chance of getting it.

I don't mind playing an occasional crate to get something to go along with regular update items. I have a problem when the only way to get items is to gamble on crates or spend a ridiculously high amount of real money for items.
    You are so correct. i just hope S8 finds a balance. The crates are too overwhelming atm..

Fashion Designer
    Box or crate week. ~~~~
    Every time I gamble or accidentally hit button, I get
    last place prize. Sooo I don't gamble that often.

Any clue when this last goal ends? That'll be the week we get new goals.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm hoping for the Spooky Chest to be on sale. There are items I want from that box I never got the chance to purchase. Also, I want the fire pit grill to come back. That's the only appliance I need. I wish the mummy pizza would be added to the oven. Glass of cheer too on the drink machine.

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast