Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Dragon Story: November 2015

Rhino Keeper
    Since we can only SENT gold daily to 3neighbours... Thankfully I already have 3 DAILY gold Neighbours since I play this game...

I have another account which I do not play but only use to sent gold DAILY to my main account..

I am looking for DAILY gold Neighbour, if you all are willing to add my main account IDevlinholics n sent me gold daily, I will add you on my other account n sent you gold daily... You DO NOT NEED to sent gold to my sub account...Sorry for the trouble ...my main account do accept request daily but I am lazy or have other stuffs to do so I do not do visit daily...

If you are ok with above please add Devlinholics n reply on my wall with yr ID n gold Neighbour so I can add you on my second account

Thanks for reading

gold buddy?

Quote Originally Posted by Kotzam View Post
    Hello, looking for active players for map and gold trading, i log in every 2 hours. Lv 31 thanks in advance for adding. ID: Kotzam
    Hi
    If you're still looking for a neighbour to exchange gold with daily, than I am interested. Please feel free to add me. My id is amalsaba.
    If you do add me for that purpose, please mention something on my wall so I would know.
    Thanks.

Add me please, my ID: ssutherlandritter, purplespire, and WhisperToTheDragons. I play daily.

New Resident
    Add rlgalbie

New Resident
    Add bekaleelulu

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456