Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Drink Recipe Ideas

All wonderful suggestions. I browsed Restaurant Story the other day and they have some really different (and Large) drinks. I would love to see some creative, and especially larger size drinks available in BS. : Large glass mugs, canning jar glasses as with the cherry limeade above
    90% of the drinks are so tiny. Would be great to see them kick it up a notch and have fun with some much larger sized options

Rhino Keeper
    I totally agree! I did play Restaurant Story a while ago and I did notice that the cola glasses were quite large, and I actually liked that. They have a different design for the glasses and mugs depending on the drink, so it would be pretty cool to see a variety of sizes too.

Rhino Keeper
    It's a bakery no JUICE only coffee or sweet ice cream or shake drinks or tea ! It's a bakery for decedence sweet sinful deserts ! Not healthy juices ! So how about Root beer floats orange cream sickels ice cream soda floats ! Different ice cream shakes ! Orange Julius ! Those would be nice to see ! No repeated themes !

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    It's a bakery no JUICE only coffee or sweet ice cream or shake drinks or tea ! It's a bakery for decedence sweet sinful deserts ! Not healthy juices ! So how about Root beer floats orange cream sickels ice cream soda floats ! Different ice cream shakes ! Orange Julius ! Those would be nice to see ! No repeated themes !
    Actually, there is a Fruit Juicer appliance in Bakery Story, it looks something like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fruit Juicer.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	166.8 KB 
ID:	28467

And here are the recipes that you can make with the Fruit Juicer:

Name:	Fruit Juicer Recipes.png 
Views:	9 
Size:	123.6 KB 
ID:	28468

I would consider all these recipes to be healthy juices, and they are already in the game, so I don't see why it's a bad thing to add more. I do not think it would be "repeated" content, I think it will give us more variety and that way, there will be something for everyone - I try to remember this when posting my suggestions.

For example, my bakery has a sugar cookie/candy theme to it, so I want to bake things that are bright, colourful and candy themed if possible (I love the Candy Oven and the Rainbow Oven for this). Usually, I don't make teas or coffee, because for me it doesn't match my bakery theme.

But thank you for the soda/shakes/floats recipe suggestions, I will get looking on Pinterest now for some ideas!

Rhino Keeper
    Coconut Coffee

Name:	Coconut Coffee.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	79.7 KB 
ID:	28470

Fruit Infused Water (Detox Water)

Name:	Fruit Infused Water.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	75.7 KB