Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Golden bass...

Farm Supplier

Golden bass...

i have fished a pair pf golden basses, anyone else?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	56 
Size:	165.7 KB 
ID:	25535   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	25536  
    Last edited by polispol; 11-01-15 at 01:30 AM.

Fashion Designer
    yes... I was told that they are not used for anything, so I can just discard them.

Executive Chef
    I have 6 of the stupid things. I shall put them up for sale and hope stormie buys them quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    I got 2 the other day and 4 today. They were part of an event awhile ago so I'm saving mine for a while in case we need them for something. Wondering if they're for an IOS event? I'm android.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by waimanalokat View Post
    I got 2 the other day and 4 today. They were part of an event awhile ago so I'm saving mine for a while in case we need them for something. Wondering if they're for an IOS event? I'm android.
    The golden bass was for an IOS event in August (https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....en-Lure-Aug-22). Since then, there wasnt any use for it. I doubt we need it again. Personally i discarded it since it takes up barn space. But your call to keep. will be handy if S8 releases the Golden lure event to android players.

It's a bit annoying when youre fishing for a train order and youre getting redundant golden bass. Can't these be removed when goals are over????
    Last edited by aussie666; 11-01-15 at 11:12 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by aussie666 View Post
    It's a bit annoying when youre fishing for a train order and youre getting redundant golden bass. Can't these be removed when goals are over????
    I wonder why S8 didnt remove the golden bass when they fixed the fishing glitch recently. I dont see any use for golden bass except to frustrate game play.

Executive Chef
    On the other hand, one Golden Bass is worth more than 2 regular Bass, so if you're willing to wait for Stormie to buy them, you can earn quite a bit by putting them up for sale.

I fish a lot and haven't seen golden bass for weeks. It seems a bit strange they are reappearing again. Maybe a glitch.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    On the other hand, one Golden Bass is worth more than 2 regular Bass, so if you're willing to wait for Stormie to buy them, you can earn quite a bit by putting them up for sale.
    The only problem with this is we wouldnt know which slot Stormie buys so the golden bass may stay there for days there until Stormie picks it randomly. This is a waste of slot space when you can sell several items during the wait.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast