Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Double fish weekend not working correctly!

Farm Supplier
    I had the same problem, I lost 15 baits! ������

Farm Supplier
    And I got Golden Bass also

Just checking in to say I've lost 3 spooky baits as well!

Lost six baits. I sent in a ticket before I came here. Super bummed since I only have the silver game left to finish, and I'm getting nothing but duplicate prizes, 4 straw witches, 4 lanterns, 3 times won 30 orange lollys, so annoyed!!i know dup prizes is just part of the game, but the baits not working make it impossible.

New Resident
    I really have to agree with Teabythesea3....thank you for flagging it!!! It makes ya sick losing 4 of the Halloween lures just to see it say "it got away!" Now we lose 2 days of waiting for this double the fish event to end before we can even try again for the gummy fish!!! Thanks again for checking into it!!!

Thanks for flagging as a known issue/bug Kookie. I lost four of my spooky baits and a friend lost three. After neither of us were getting anything, we've called it quits on the fishing for now.

Hopefully they can correct quickly and won't penalize those of us still trying to get our silver game prize!

Rhino Keeper
    Lost seven baits
    Dragon Story - Iceland, Fantasy Forest Story - Saint Mary

Thanks for letting us know! We think this should be fixed now, please force close and restart your game. Can you guys confirm for us? If you have any missing baits to report, please email support@storm8.com so they can assist you.

New Resident

No still broken for me...lost 5 bait and 18gems todayng.

Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Thanks for letting us know! We think this should be fixed now, please force close and restart your game. Can you guys confirm for us? If you have any missing baits to report, please email support@storm8.com so they can assist you.

No it is still broken. I have lost 5 Halloween bait and 18 gems trying to get gummies for my final item today. Latest in the last few mins before I read this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by maz01c View Post
    No it is still broken. I have lost 5 Halloween bait and 18 gems trying to get gummies for my final item today. Latest in the last few mins before I read this thread.
    Did you force close your game recently? Make sure to force close and restart your app to make sure you start getting the correct fish.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 10-31-15 at 03:16 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast