Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance 11/1/15

Scheduled Maintenance 11/1/15

Hi everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 1st. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PDT and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3:20 AM PST.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 10-31-15 at 01:53 PM.
    Storm8 Staff - PikaSquirrel
    Need help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Got a new device? Transfer your games here!
    Have Facebook or Twitter? LIKE and FOLLOW us here!

Executive Chef
    Those timings do not add up, unless I am missing something. 1.55 PST is 9.55 GMT.
    3.20 PDT is 10.20 GMT, which is only just over half an hour. I know from experience that the games will be down longer than that so can you please clarify? (Or tell me where my working out is wrong !!)

edit(KP)
    Post 1 has been edited.
    You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the TL time zone (PST).
    Last edited by kooky panda; 10-31-15 at 05:38 PM.

Executive Chef
    Okay, thank you for the information

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Those timings do not add up, unless I am missing something. 1.55 PST is 9.55 GMT.
    3.20 PDT is 10.20 GMT, which is only just over half an hour. I know from experience that the games will be down longer than that so can you please clarify? (Or tell me where my working out is wrong !!)
    I'm also confused (even though I'll more than likely be asleep during down time).
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by LonePudding View Post
    I'm also confused (even though I'll more than likely be asleep during down time).
    Unfortunately for me, it is the best playing time - I wake early (in the UK) and everyone else is usually still asleep. I have events going on so I just want to know what time the game will be back in GMT.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 1st. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PST and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3:20 AM PDT.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!
    bit rude to do an update for two hours during a timed event.. but that's just my humble opinion
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Executive Chef
    Thank you for the info. Happy Halloween to all.
    Enjoy Baking! 🍰

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    Unfortunately for me, it is the best playing time - I wake early (in the UK) and everyone else is usually still asleep. I have events going on so I just want to know what time the game will be back in GMT.
    https://www.timeandzone.com/?gclid=Cj...B#.VjSSs2K9KSM timeconverteruse san francisco for TL/S8
    in the netherlands that would mean starting 9:55 sunday morning...
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Farm Supplier
    How wonderful for everyone in Europe(including u.k).maybe all the crashes will stop?that may make up for some of the hours we loose,but what about the rest of the time we loose?

Farm Supplier
    So that I understand too. Maintenance starts 1h55min after reset I guess?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast