Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Scheduled Maintenance 11/1/15

Just checked still not working��

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 1st. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PDT and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3:20 AM PST.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!
    Horrible timing... Last hours of Holloween Event... I'm going to be cutting it close by hours, might not be able to finish it because of this... took way too long to get the orphanage to level 5. Guess it doesn't really matter since the reward is nothing but a regular pond -_- really wish I wouldn't have invested so much time into this now.

A suggestion: please take into consideration current timed events when you are scheduling maintenance maybe???
    There should also be an in game notice and count down timer...

Pretty poorly timed given it's the final day of a cruise challenge. And I agree with a timer being added. The stock notice of "back in a few minutes" is very annoying after two hours. I hope you give people additional time to complete the challenge.
    Last edited by mskazmataz; 11-01-15 at 04:16 AM. Reason: More info

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Hi everyone,

We will be performing maintenance on ALL games on Sunday, November 1st. Maintenance will begin at 1:55 AM PDT and is expected to last just a bit over 2 hours. Once maintenance is complete, all games will return online around 3:20 AM PST.

Please note that you will not be able to access your games during this downtime. Thank you for your patience!
    It would have been nice if you had told us ahead of time, perhaps in one of the numerous annoying pop-ups?!
    Also, it would be nice if your message about being down for maintenance was honest. Instead, it states the game should be available "in a few minutes". I spent over an hour trying to play my games, then decided to check your website....only to find that "a few minutes" actually means 2-3 hours.
    Thanks for wasting my time.

Executive Chef
    My games are back in the UK

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    My games are back in the UK
    Mine too
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

Still offline in Ireland. No way I can make up the time at this stage so please extend the challenge by a day.

Executive Chef
    What is this i don't understand! Can someone explain for me?
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Maintenance is already over, thanks for your patience!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234