Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Thread: Halloween event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by barneyandbeau View Post
    Level 17 help please!! Don't have a yellow/red bomb so trying with red/ yellow row blasters--
    I used a red blaster (Harold), the red blaster/rock remover (Phoebe), yellow bomb (Theo) and yellow swirl remover (Manny) to get past that level. Any combination of red and yellow should work tho, just try to create special gems, combine them and try to remove the swirls as soon as possible.

New Resident
    Are the Halloween Puzzle Pals worth the keys? I have two so far (Toby and Ash) and both clear pumpkins as one of their powers. It seems like a waste unless I can complete the entire collection, which at this point looks unlikely.

Thanks for help-am finding the Halloween trail very challenging !!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lallisonl View Post
    Are the Halloween Puzzle Pals worth the keys? I have two so far (Toby and Ash) and both clear pumpkins as one of their powers. It seems like a waste unless I can complete the entire collection, which at this point looks unlikely.
    I dont think so. I bought enough keys to try for six of them. I got five of them. It appears that if you get all six you get the event prize that was as well. So maybe if you are close but dont think you can do it you can get the keys.

Farm Supplier
    Can anyone help with level 20, please?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by knowitnot View Post
    Can anyone help with level 20, please?
    heres the team I used:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	26020

Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Wow, I'm impressed. Lol that 3rd character looks mighty powerful!

Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    heres the team I used:

Views:	46 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	26020

Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I got the event prize and one other then decided it wasn't worth it unless the pumpkins turned into something else in the main game. They didn't. I should have known better. Lol

I will say this event was a challenge for both of my accounts but even more so for my 2nd. Level 67 but only 2 characters that can extinguish the swirlies and one of those is green which wasn't useable in many of the levels that had swirlies in the Halloween event. My other one is light blue.... Which usually had swirlies in those levels that had them, so I had to put most out just by matching next to them!! I only recently got that green one in the main game so even the main game has been a real challenge when it came to those levels that had swirlies.

Quote Originally Posted by stlgreg11 View Post
    I dont think so. I bought enough keys to try for six of them. I got five of them. It appears that if you get all six you get the event prize that was as well. So maybe if you are close but dont think you can do it you can get the keys.

Help!! Running out of time and I have been stuck on level 21 for days!! What did you guys use?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cbrobinson08 View Post
    Help!! Running out of time and I have been stuck on level 21 for days!! What did you guys use?
    Here's what I used. Good luck!

Views:	34 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	26028

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast