Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Halloween event

Rhino Keeper

Halloween event

I like the new event, but it's a bit sad that we need 20 keys to unlock a halloween pal. I'll propably have to buy keys with gold, unless they release new normal levels.

How's it going for you so far? I'm stuck at level 11, can't find fitting pals.

Rhino Keeper
    Trying for level 13 now. Needed a break from crystal caverns so went here instead. They aint easy but somehow fun. Just debating with myself if i should go for halloween PETs or normal ones as the halloween one might be useless after this event

I'm still stuck on level six! So just to check, we get keys when we finish levels but not points to contribute to building our levels?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chloeo88 View Post
    I'm still stuck on level six! So just to check, we get keys when we finish levels but not points to contribute to building our levels?
    Seems Like it. The levels are pretty hard but atleast gives Keys. At 14 now

Farm Supplier
    If you pass 14 please let me know what you use. TIA!

Rhino Keeper
    I'm enjoying this extra level. I've managed to collect stars faster than I was on crystal caverns, so I'm happy to have picked up one new pal. Yay.
    Up to level 21 now.
    Unfortunately I didn't take a screenshot of what lineup I used for level 14 (only 1 star though, just completely forgot to take a pic.) Sorry.

Rhino Keeper
    But I'm going to have to add today that I'm totally stuck on 22. Can't get all the lights, let alone enough red gems.
    Quite frustrating! I really wish the lives regenerated faster than 1 per hour.
    If anyone has got this lineup, please share! Thanks.

I've completed the trail and beat Lucien, but i did not receive Jasper. What gives?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cwhet71 View Post
    I've completed the trail and beat Lucien, but i did not receive Jasper. What gives?
    That doesn't sound too good. Please let us know if Jasper appears for you. Fingers crossed.

New Resident

Angry Halloween stage 10 - STUCK

I sure hope someone can help, I have been on stage 10 for 3 days now and I can't get past it... Is there a trick or tip on what characters to pick to help me, or which gems to move first?? HELP PLEASE!!!!

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast