Thread: Trade Wagon Trade: STATUES

Executive Chef

Trade Wagon Trade: STATUES

Skunkupine Statue: TWT 4hours- 10 Troll Tokens (drops Shield tokens during hunt)
    Fangbeast Statue: TWT 4hours 25 Troll Tokens (drops Sword tokens during hunt)
    Dire Boar Statue: TWT 4hours 50 Troll Tokens (drops Staff tokens during hunt)

Why would anyone want to purchase the Statues, when the total for all 3 is 85 Troll Tokens?
    (The Cooking Camp requires 99 Troll Tokens)

Suggestion:
    1. Reduce the Troll Token requirement for the Statues. (5, 10, 15 sounds about right)
    2. Program Statues to attract the beasts represented even when the Hunt Season is over.

The main goal of the Monster Hunt Seasons is The Cooking Camp (99 Troll Tokens)
    To achieve this, collecting tokens from beasts only during the Hunt Season is what has been required.
    (yes, I know we can gift shield & sword tokens)

1. CS team: you already have the original TW craft.
    I know programming and getting the Ok from PTB (powers that be) may take time,
    But it is do able.

2. I believe that everyone recognizes that there are only 4 seasons in real life.
    Game life may be different, but lack of interest in more seasons IS going to be a concern.
    ( I am definitely losing that loving feeling)

Maybe this option will level the playing field for all players; even new players
    - the Cooking Camp can become a permanent long time goal (similar to the Trials & Tribute goal)
    - token drops & specific beast appearance to expire when Cooking Camp Placed

Believing & hoping that CS team has already considered this,

dabag

I also agree those statues are overpriced.

However, instead of making cooking camp become a permanent long time goal, I would rather suggest them to expand the monster hunt to have more tradable rewards and become a regular event which shows up every couple months.

My suggestions:

1. Added more good prizes so we can trade with troll tokens (that way, it will also make those 3 statues more useful).
    2. Added more monster types to keep it fun.
    3. Added the sword token trade for Android players (so you can also add other monsters that maybe drop sword tokens only when hit).

In fact, they could throw in some past event rewards for us to trade with troll tokens. So for those newer player, who have missed previously timed event rewards, can have a chance to acquire those as well.
    Last edited by Silverblade2015; 11-13-15 at 03:49 AM.