Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Future plans for the orphanage

Future plans for the orphanage

In order for me to keep my orphanage out all the time. It might be great for the little one to be able to change thier decorations for different holidays. Time to start decorating for thanksgiving after the event ends, and so on......

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by labsandboxers View Post
    In order for me to keep my orphanage out all the time. It might be great for the little one to be able to change thier decorations for different holidays. Time to start decorating for thanksgiving after the event ends, and so on......
    Agreed !!!!! or take it back the way it looked at level 4

Fashion Designer
    Don't agree: I don't want an orphanage in my kingdom...!

Especially not cause we still don't know the story about these children and their parents...
    I am Zelda

Might have been the ****er glimmer fairies on a rampage

Banned
    They could give away as prizes a way to change the decorations on your orphanage for different seasons.

Executive Chef
    It would be great if there were different 'skins' like they have in farm story 2. I love the orphanage but it might have to be put away for Christmas if it can't be redecorated.

Fashion Designer
    That's why I chose to keep mine at Level 3. It looks like a school.

Rhino Keeper
    i would like to see all the orphans adopted out to nice familes in a far off kingdom, then a spooky family with lots of kids move in, then Ivy and Griselda could start a magic school, with new potions and essences, and then the parents being wizrds themselves cast a spell on the "essence pool" and it drops mew potions amd essences which can also be made in the faerie workshop and potionshop or even another new workshop we could build and these potions and essences could be part of another new adventure, with a nee feast which uses another vegetable, one can hope.

Fashion Designer
    I'm still trying to figure out where all these orphans came from that an orphanage was needed. The fact that one was needed seems like a mark of failure of my ability to rule my kingdom. Have my knights not always returned victorious, bearing scarecrows, carriages, and other trinkets to be put into storage?

Then again, there could well be a shortage of parents, based on the fact that I must harvest all crops, tend to all animals, and do every other thing around here myself. Can't we at least put all those children to work in the fields of something, instead of fattening them up with candy?

New Resident
    I'd like to be able to keep getting spooky fabric dropped when I collect from the Orphanage so I can finish the ridiculous requirement to Level 5, I only have 56 out of 80. At least make it so we can craft the fabric or something.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast