Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Fantasy Forest Story: iOS and Android

Rhino Keeper
    Wood hoo I stopped into phone store to compare phones and I was convinced to upgrade to the note 5... It is so awesome and all the games are working except castle story!!! Yippee life is good!!!
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

And when for Windows phone! There is a lack for good games on Windows phone....

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by farmergirl4now View Post
    It seems that I am not the only one with an Android incompatibility problem.

I have an Android 4.2.1 version. The goal titled "Poaching Perfection" takes me to the usual place when I press the "Go" button. When I press install in Google Play Store, I get a message that my device is not compatible. How can I complete the goal if I cannot download the game? I know...silly question, but I have to ask and hope that someone in this forum can point me in the right direction for an answer. Oh, and why would they give me a goal that I cannot complete? Wouldn't S8 know that it would be incompatible, since they wrote the game?

It seems odd, since I just recently downloaded Frozen Mania and Clue Bingo with no problems.
    There are some android devices that currently are not compatible with certain Storm 8 games.
    What specific android device do you play on?
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

I am playing on an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T

I am playing on an ASUS Transformer Pad TF300T.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234