Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fantasy Forest Story: iOS and Android

Executive Chef

Fantasy Forest Story: iOS and Android

FFS was finally released for Android.

edit(KP)Android should have everything that iOS currently has!

Discover a world of magical creatures in Fantasy Forest Story! Breed NEW animals and hatch adorable babies like the legendary Crystal Unicorn! Can you unlock the secret to breeding the Legendary animals?

• Play through NEW special quests to unlock exclusive animals in new events!
    • Win prizes with the all NEW Spin-to-Win game!
    • Breed, Battle, and Collect over 175 unique animals! No two are the same!
    • Challenge your creatures in weekly Tournaments to win exciting animals!
    • Feed, raise and evolve your animals from adorable babies into noble adults!
    • Battle through more than 8 regions of uncharted land to defeat and unlock new creatures to raise!
    • Experience each animal’s cute, unique animations while walking, feeding, flying and battling!
    • Expand your island to rescue the Frostfang and Lightning Leopard, unlocking tons of new Water and Lightning animals to breed!
    • Join your friends in World Events to unlock unique personal and community prizes!

Features that aren't listed on the description of the game, but the are included in the Android game

• Storybook Adventure
    • Trio Animals
    • Treent of Life, Hareon and Solar Bear expansion plots

Download and play Fantasy Forest Story from Google Play!

Well, finally the game is already available to the Android platform and many other Android players can join this game since they asked when this game was first released to iOS if TL would ever release also to Android.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-03-15 at 02:33 PM. Reason: Updating features on android

Rhino Keeper
    Question: I have an Android phone, but play on my iPad. Can I switch between Android and IOS for TL games? I never downloaded I my phone, but it would be handy for continuously growing crops... It is time to upgrade my phone and still debating whether to go with the new Galaxy or new iPhone...
    Currently Playing: Farm Story, Dragon Story, Castle Story, Fantasy Forest Story
    Two accounts feel free to add: Evys_Mom & GCampsen07

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by evys_mom View Post
    Question: I have an Android phone, but play on my iPad. Can I switch between Android and IOS for TL games? I never downloaded I my phone, but it would be handy for continuously growing crops... It is time to upgrade my phone and still debating whether to go with the new Galaxy or new iPhone...
    You can switch between them, but it's recommended to switch like a crazy. Some players on DS switch from iOS to Android whenever there is a new Android limited dragon, but they only do occasionally.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    You can switch between them, but it's recommended to switch like a crazy. Some players on DS switch from iOS to Android whenever there is a new Android limited dragon, but they only do occasionally.
    Thank you... Guess I should download on my current galaxy and try it out first. Might not like it much with the size... Maybe I'll get the new note instead oh goodness... Can't base my phone off of a game hehe!!

Executive Chef
    Thank you... Guess I should download on my current galaxy and try it out first. Might not like it much with the size... Maybe I'll get the new note instead oh goodness... Can't base my phone off of a game hehe!!
    Indeed, just have fun, that's what it matters and choose from your preferences and needs

The Honorable Panda
    You can switch between android and IOS devices. The only thing is if you have an IOS only or android only feature or item, when you are on the other device, you will not be able to access it.
    FYI-
    Right now there seems to be some issues with some of the games on the New Samsung Note 5 and S6 devices. They are currently working on the issue.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You can switch between android and IOS devices. The only thing is if you have an IOS only or android only feature or item, when you are on the other device, you will not be able to access it.
    FYI-
    Right now there seems to be some issues with some of the games on the New Samsung Note 5 and S6 devices. They are currently working on the issue.
    Hi Kooky, can you tell anything about this question I made on the first post of this thread? Thanks

After this list of features, I don't see Treent-of-Life, Hareon and Solar Bear being mention along with the Storybook Adventure, does this means that this features aren't available on Android? The same about Trio Animals, don't know what TL call's to them...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    FYI-
    Thank you so much! I will install on my current Galaxy and see how I like it. By the time I get around to making a decision, I am sure S8 will have the kinks will be worked out.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Hi Kooky, can you tell anything about this question I made on the first post of this thread? Thanks

After this list of features, I don't see Treent-of-Life, Hareon and Solar Bear being mention along with the Storybook Adventure, does this means that this features aren't available on Android? The same about Trio Animals, don't know what TL call's to them...
    I am trying to find out if androids will have all the same features as IOS. If I can get some information I will try to pass it on!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Cool!
    We never did get a replacement iPad after ours was stolen, but we did receive a free Samsung Galaxy 3 lite tablet when signing up for one of the major credit cards (a card we needed for our vacation in Gambia :P). For some reason I can't access the account associated with it so I just emailed support. I hope to soon be able to reinstate my old secondary forest on the Samsung tablet very soon!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast