Page 24 of 41 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/29/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 3 - ~~EXPIRED~~

Rhino Keeper
    A creepily funny looking orphanage in my neighbor's kingdom
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	244.8 KB 
ID:	25552   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	142 
Size:	249.8 KB 
ID:	25553  
    Last edited by stargaze91; 11-01-15 at 11:40 AM.

I am really disappointed with this challenge. First 60 spooky paper, then 55 dirt pudding and then 80 SPOOKY FABRIC!!!! Not to mention the resource draining pet challenge in which I had everything but 2 mysterious venom which are supposed to come from manticores yet they never seemed to give me any until 10 minutes after the challenge was over and the same story with truffles. Then you guys decide to do a system update last night taking even more time from this rediculousy time and recourse consuming challenge. I have spent over 100 gems trying to finish this challenge in time thinking that the reward must be amazing. When I checked the forums yesterday I figured the pond that only drops water must be a glitch that you guys were going to fix last night, considering you took 2 precious hours of playing time away from us. Apparently that is not the case.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-01-15 at 04:18 PM. Reason: Discussing third party game

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by stargaze91 View Post
    A creepily funny looking orphananage in my neighbor's kingdom
    hahaha, really spooky, beheaded but very much alive cows. Curious about the yellow cows, never seen yellow before lol

YES the farm house gives both

Having built another 5 farmhouses, I'm going all out to complete. Fingers crossed... Seems like a tight deadline tho - I'd have to agree with what others have said on this thread!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    I am really disappointed with this challenge. First 60 spooky paper, then 55 dirt pudding and then 80 SPOOKY FABRIC!!!! Not to mention the resource draining pet challenge in which I had everything but 2 mysterious venom which are supposed to come from manticores yet they never seemed to give me any until 10 minutes after the challenge was over and the same story with truffles. Then you guys decide to do a system update last night taking even more time from this rediculousy time and recourse consuming challenge. I have spent over 100 gems trying to finish this challenge in time thinking that the reward must be amazing. When I checked the forums yesterday I figured the pond that only drops water must be a glitch that you guys were going to fix last night, considering you took 2 precious hours of playing time away from us. Apparently that is not the case.
    I have to agree. Considering the huge amount of effort we have had to put in the final prize is a major disappointment. I really don't care that it changes colour on turning, but I do expect it to give more than water.

The last few non-story related quests have not been impressive. I am reaching the point where I may just ignore them and stick to the story. They may also be tedious but at least they are not timed.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 11-01-15 at 04:17 PM. Reason: edited quote

Host(ess)
    Half a day for collection and it gives water and fish???

So we've given s8 treats and now they have done a trick.

So pleased I resisted giving gems. I'd be feeling pretty ripped off right now this had. If this was in RL I can think of a couple of pieces of legislation that this would contravene.

Farm Supplier
    After a tough few weeks with home and work, Ive finally crafted my last Hearty Feast to upgrade the Orphanage to Level 2. I think I deserve a Whhhhooooohhhhoooooooo helicopter dance round my front room. But out of despair comes happiness, I need my HF for the Glimmergate quest. So, THANKS S8 *grins hysterically and opens Pinot*
    Now to crack on with making number 41/50 grooming mitt.
    "In this world there are only two tragedies. One is not getting what one wants and the other is getting it."

Queedom name: Devonia
    ID: camber16

Managed to finish all my dirt puddings without building any farmhouses, as I was determined not to destroy the 32 cottages I'd just built...

Man, that is a small 'pool'...

Had to stick pink rainbows everywhere to cheer myself up.

Farm Supplier
    Well with 22hrs to go and still 47 spooky fabrics to get, me does think that the orphanage will become yet another unfinished useless building and a complete waste of space! Happy pigging Halloween!!!!