Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/29/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 3 - ~~EXPIRED~~

Quote Originally Posted by Clark_Wayne View Post
    41 puddings and about 4 days left : don't think i will finish the goal
    Do you have 2 kitchens, if so and you have time to play over the weekend this is totally doable for you if you load up your castle with farmhouses for a few days. You can collect as often as you can, and ever 3 hours with two kitchens you get 2 puddings, so to reach 55 you need 15 total collections from the kitchens in 4 days, if you have two kitchens thats 8 collections in 4 days, either way with a 3 hour timer not impossible.

Best of luck to you!!!!!
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Banned
    41 puddings and about 4 days left : don't think i will finish the goal
    You only need 14 more puddings and it should be doable with lots of farm houses (drops one worm and one cookie every 10 minutes). If you are able to check in every 2 hours (when energy refills completely), then you can collect from 22 farm houses + orphanage (drops 3 each), which gives just enough to craft one pudding. Then you can craft one pudding every 2 hours (craft time is 3 hours but you have two kitchens so technically speaking you can craft two puddings every 3 hours). Assume you are awake for 12 hours a day, you can craft 6 puddings a day (or more, if you can collect more often and if you have wizard school) and you can finish this in less than 4 days =) Don't spend your energy elsewhere except to collect from farm houses, orphanage, ivy's house, thomas' house, and the kitchen =)

Just a little math for those who have only the 30 puddings, dont give up. If you build up a lot of farmhouses and collect enough to have enough supplies ready for two puddings in both kitchens each day, you will need 4-5 collections a day from both kitchens. With a 3 hour timer that is 12-15 hours, which is much more doable, especially if you check in morning, lunch, when you get home, evening etc.

Wishing everyone gets the pond and that it has some great drops!

I think I also remember them saying something about something happening on Halloween, or I am imagining it, but either way a nice ending to what was a frustrating event, but glad I held out and hope all those who fell behind can now catch up

*oh and I want my dragon costume too! lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    P
    Quote Originally Posted by cavegirl1 View Post
    As a long time player I am happy. Happy that
    - I didn't stress but continued to try and put in extra effort with what I had
    - the timed events don't impact the main story lines
    - I now might finish the goal
    - CS has made it challenging over recent weeks / months. Remember when we were getting no updates?
    - it is my choice to spend or not spend gems, play the game , take a week off, set my alarm, depending on what else is happening in me life
    - i have so much stuff I don't need every new item to like my kingdom

That's a lot to be happy about
    )
    Agree 100%!

Executive Chef
    For those who still feel like they can't make it you have to decide for yourself if you want to fully commit to finishing. This would mean managing your time and maybe even setting an alarm and building farm buildings that you would have to watch like a hawk. To quote "Yoda-do or do not. There is no try." It's your choice and best of luck🎃🎃🎃

Host(ess)
    I WAS at 30 Puddings before this dropped and then WOW done in the next hr. I had to cut up some more trees for the wood offering...
    I was not going to waste Gems for this and I am glad I did not... Have to wait for what the Pond drops now...
    I may not be the best guy BUT I am not the bad guy- Coop from Megas XLR

Executive Chef
    I also think a dragon costume would be neat. Maybe a Chinese dragon like one would see in a parade...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    You only need 14 more puddings and it should be doable with lots of farm houses (drops one worm and one cookie every 10 minutes). If you are able to check in every 2 hours (when energy refills completely), then you can collect from 22 farm houses + orphanage (drops 3 each), which gives just enough to craft one pudding. Then you can craft one pudding every 2 hours (craft time is 3 hours but you have two kitchens so technically speaking you can craft two puddings every 3 hours). Assume you are awake for 12 hours a day, you can craft 6 puddings a day (or more, if you can collect more often and if you have wizard school) and you can finish this in less than 4 days =) Don't spend your energy elsewhere except to collect from farm houses, orphanage, ivy's house, thomas' house, and the kitchen =)
    problem doesn't come from resources : i have 2 kitchen, 2 wizard schools lvl5, 3 cottages, 3 farm houses, orphanage lvl5, Ivy house. problem comes from time
    Can't play 24h a day ! i try to play as often as i can
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks TeamLava Team for gifting us the dirt puddings.

And many thanks to our wonderful mods who encourage and support CS players.

Host(ess)
    problem doesn't come from resources : i have 2 kitchen, 2 wizard schools lvl5, 3 cottages, 3 farm houses, orphanage lvl5, Ivy house. problem comes from time
    Can't play 24h a day ! i try to play as often as i can

Try building more farmhouses. Considering limited time to play, having more farmhouses to collect from at one time would definitely help.
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 10-29-15 at 10:04 PM.

Page 10 of 41 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast