Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/29/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 3 - ~~EXPIRED~~

Host(ess)
    Only water from mine also. I only got one fish the very first time I clicked on it. For those of us who didn't get the cauldron, any kind of essence would be more appropriate than earth wisps considering how many various items and also neighbors that gift the wisps.

To go along with that silly pig feeder that drops fertilizer. Lost 32 gems yesterday on that little treasure. Promptly droped it into the inventory along with the incredibly ugly pond/pool. Making it a policy that anything that takes more than 5 gems to speed up will be placed in a spot where accidentally triggering it is not possible or placed in storage. Quite a shame that as long as these games have been around, and as many times as they have been asked, TL/S8 will not put a confirmation in place when gems are being spent. All it does is tick off the players, there is no benefit to that! Jmo

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Wonkaland99 View Post
    Not a rumour, an official post from PikaSquirrel, post number 325.
    The fact that you have not yet received any earth wisps does not make it incorrect.
    Oh my, just went back to that post,it's earth wisp lol
    the drop rate is 0-1 , mostly based on zero ratio
    Too bad, I think witch cauldron gone, boutible table gone forever forever, and forever ...

Rhino Keeper
    Just water for me too so far. No whisps, no fish, no scales. One water.
    Fashion Story - Angelesque
    Bakery Story - Le Reve

Executive Chef
    So we will be monster bashing instead of......

Quote Originally Posted by dipwid View Post
    We build an orphanage and then get a pond right next to it with unsupervised orphans. What a recipe for disaster!
    I'm taking the wait and see approach about the pool. It may tie in later with a quest or something. That said, I agree that the event was both time intensive and resource hog for the result. I spent over 100 gems speeding up(my first and only time). I did break down and buy gems for the first time to get cownt Dracula. I justified the purchase as "have I gotten $4 worth of enjoyment from the game"? The answer at the time was yes, before the event. So IMHO just ask yourself about what you like and don't like about the game and give the devs positive feedback and the game will be fun for some time yet!!!
    Yes, I'm with you. Also spent gems speeding the orphanage to upgrade it, so am more ticked off that nothing interesting or curious drops, adding no sense of mystery at all to a collection. Will definitely change game-play method next time there is a timed event and hold back unless there is a bit more info upfront.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    So we will be monster bashing instead of......
    Thought the same thing!!! I know what I think of when I fight off the wild beasts

Executive Chef
    We all know what happened here! We were all snookered by the orphans. I never really trusted them anyway. The conned us into giving tons of resources for a pool. It was totally a sting operation because we really do not know where these "orphans" came from. Time to move on and learn from our mistakes!!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    We all know what happened here! We were all snookered by the orphans. I never really trusted them anyway. The conned us into giving tons of resources for a pool. It was totally a sting operation because we really do not know where these "orphans" came from. Time to move on and learn from our mistakes!!!
    Yep. "Orphans" repatriated. Pool and orphanage stored.

Essence Pond

What is the news on this? I am still getting only water when collected yesterday.

Are they just going to quietly leave it be that way?

If you guys (S8) are not going to do anything to it, then at least make it as a real deco instead of leaving it as a gem trap. Thanks