Page 18 of 41 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/29/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 3 - ~~EXPIRED~~

Host(ess)
    I've just checked my swampy pond 4 water 1 fish. Essence pool 1 water lol
    Last edited by bac211; 10-30-15 at 05:47 PM.

New Resident
    It's kind of too little too late. I have to work and can't check orphanage hourly and now I have to check farmhouses every 10 minutes? There was no way I was going to complete this challenge. Should have had more buildings dropping ingredients. I have 9 dirt puddings including the 5 from a completed task. I 0refuse to spend gems.

Rhino Keeper
    I agree, the essence pool that just drops water or fish or whatever else that ponds drop makes zero sense.
    I feel there's an update on Oct 31st. Will be surprised if there isn't.
    There was an update last weekend, but I can't recall if it was on their Saturday or their Sunday.

I'm waiting on collect from it at all until I get a pop-up with something new happening because I definitely don't need it for water.

But I'm confused over whether or not I should keep making puddings? I have one extra for souvenir. I'm so in the dark with this update. I think a lot of us are much more in the dark than usual!

Waited 12h. Got 1 water + 1 scale. OK, so that's a CS pond, what would characterize a CS pool of some sort of essense? TBD. I was thinking a new unique drop. See, all that essence stuff already drops from the cauldron, therefore I didn't expect it from the pool.
    I stay hopeful for new drops in the future, if not, essentially it's always gonna be same old same old. Please develop the story further, dear developers, that's for what most of us are here. Besides the pretty animated graphics, oh, yeah, these are of the old developers.
    I sometimes wonder, whether the original CS makers wander around the forum in disguise and observe their work's fate. I'd say they loved what they created, thus I won't be surprised if they'd check in on it.

Executive Chef
    A lot of people didn't get the cauldron (including me) and the cauldron drops a lot more than essences. What would make more sense to drop from something with the name essence in it???

Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Waited 12h. Got 1 water + 1 scale. OK, so that's a CS pond, what would characterize a CS pool of some sort of essense? TBD. I was thinking a new unique drop. See, all that essence stuff already drops from the cauldron, therefore I didn't expect it from the pool.
    I stay hopeful for new drops in the future, if not, essentially it's always gonna be same old same old. Please develop the story further, dear developers, that's for what most of us are here. Besides the pretty animated graphics, oh, yeah, these are of the old developers.
    I sometimes wonder, whether the original CS makers wander around the forum in disguise and observe their work's fate. I'd say they loved what they created, thus I won't be surprised if they'd check in on it.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyOneRamoth View Post
    No response from s8 SW? It is Friday and their business day is almost over....
    No, sorry! no news yet...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    No, sorry! no news yet...
    Thank you SW!

Just waiting to see what the next step will be..........

Rhino Keeper
    Thanx SW for asking abt the drops..

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Actually, it's called an essence *pool*, not pond...which leads me to a few questions, lol:
    1) Why is my pool so TINY!?! ...Who's suppose to swim in that thing, teeny tiny faeries?
    2) Why are there fish in my POOL!?! ... Is my pool boy being slack again at his job of keeping my queendom pools clean so *I* can swim in em? Maybe he needs some time on 1 of the pillory platforms again, lol.
    3) Why are there mermaid scales in my pool!?! ...Is a merman lurking in there somewhere? (Please say there is, lol)
    4) Why are there stagnant multi-color bubbles in my pool!?! ... Is said merman passing gas...er... *making* those quimby bubbles in my pool? Lol...or did someone pour Calgon or Mr. Bubble in my pool? lol Or are they *not* bubbles at all since they just sit there, never popping...and somehow eggs from my Easter tree w bird's nest got into my pool?
    5) Essence of WHAT!?! ... A *new* essence to go along with our Mythic Essence, Lumin Essence and Enchanter's Essence? ... Dare I even ask, is it Merman Quimby-Bubble Essence??? LOL
    And finally . . .
    6) What does ANY of the above have to do with HALLOWEEN!?!?! LOL!

ETA:
    7) ...and wherrrrrrre is my dang 2-person dragon COSTUME!?! I want it!!! lol

The event was worth it just for this post ! Love it!