Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday sales Nov 27 2015

Rhino Keeper
    I also have a gold sale that must be for about 2days as I have about 38 hours left on it, but usually the 250 gold and 530 gold packages are 30% off and now they are only 20% off. I was expecting 40% like in past years but I guess S8 is being greedy. Even just a few days ago they were the usual 30% off but I held off because sales are supposed to be better for Black Friday, not worse!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I also have a gold sale that must be for about 2days as I have about 38 hours left on it, but usually the 250 gold and 530 gold packages are 30% off and now they are only 20% off. I was expecting 40% like in past years but I guess S8 is being greedy. Even just a few days ago they were the usual 30% off but I held off because sales are supposed to be better for Black Friday, not worse!
    Are you sure it's only 20 off? Mine is also good for about 38 more hours but it's 30 off...

Edited to clarify...i didn't read your post right. I thought all of yours were showing 20 off. Sleep deprived, I guess!
    Last edited by lady_saphira; 11-26-15 at 10:38 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by athena238 View Post
    Whoohoo my one time gold sale for the year
    Wow, I have not see that Sale tag on my game in a year, I would have said longer but I don't specifically remember Black Friday last year (it's not something we do in Australia so I had no reason to take note). I certainly won't complain that it's 30% and not 40% - I NEVER get gold sales! And I'm a long time player

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieGrass View Post
    I have the same in this game and fantasy forest story. I'm so annoyed right now. I haven't even checked castle yet. This is absolutely terrible. I wanted to buy the 1400 gold pack but that may not happen now.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Are you sure it's only 20 off? Mine is also good for about 38 more hours but it's 30 off...
    20% off on those for me as well. Using Android if it makes any difference.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hon3ycomb View Post
    20% off on those for me as well. Using Android if it makes any difference.
    Well I just looked again. The lower 3 packages are 20 off, the 2 bigger ones are 30 off. I'm on Android as well. The 1400 is not too bad. It's 30 off and only $35. Probably gonna break down and get it.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Well I just looked again. The lower 3 packages are 20 off, the 2 bigger ones are 30 off. I'm on Android as well. The 1400 is not too bad. It's 30 off and only $35. Probably gonna break down and get it.
    Be thankful. In Australia it is AU$54.99 thanks to the exchange rate. Yes, that is 30% off. Same in both Android and iOS.

Executive Chef
    Calm down people. The 20 and 30 percent off sales you see are normal gem sales. The gems will go down to 40 percent off. Also the original and limited/special habitats will all also be 50 percent off.

They also release some expired dragons or ones we could never try to breed before. AND treasure dragons go on sale. Still time until it happens. We just dont know which dragons. Some are done on Friday, some on Cyber Monday and some different ones for Xmas.

Executive Chef
    50% off original habitats sounds divine!

I'm certainly not going to quibble re 30% or 40% - all sounds good to me.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by koiju View Post
    Wow, I have not see that Sale tag on my game in a year, I would have said longer but I don't specifically remember Black Friday last year (it's not something we do in Australia so I had no reason to take note). I certainly won't complain that it's 30% and not 40% - I NEVER get gold sales! And I'm a long time player
    I've only been playing DS since mid April and I haven't seen a gold sale since June and I thought that was bad, you've been waiting a very long time for a sale yikes.

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast