Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Level Cap- Max level 200

Banned
    ohhh actually they maybe an update i del this to play the haloween version as space tight on my phone

Fashion Designer
    Not trying to be rude, but why? I mean level 80 gives you the last perk (the land mining) or am I overseeing something? What does it matter if the level cap is 150 or 200? Would be cool if the habitat or farm limit would increase as well, though. Are there any new advantages or are there any planned?
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    Not trying to be rude, but why? I mean level 80 gives you the last perk (the land mining) or am I overseeing something? What does it matter if the level cap is 150 or 200? Would be cool if the habitat or farm limit would increase as well, though. Are there any new advantages or are there any planned?
    Have to echo this question. Other than saying, "yay, I'm level [whatever]," what's the point? Unless there'll be a new habitat increase, new farm limit, or anything else that might actually be useful, I don't see the reason for the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Yep, Android has the update.

Rhino Keeper
    Not much of a description though. Just says performance improvement & bug fixes.

Fashion Designer
    Don't expect any changes, if there are any changes I will be pleasantly surprised. I played some of their old games where they raised cap from 200 to 300 and nothing changed..Well except for the fact that they stopped supporting those games 10/26/15. Now my lvl 300 is history

Fashion Designer
    lv 199
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

Banned
    I am now Level 191 so an increase of 41 levels over night. How high did you jump on this change? It is too bad they did not increase the habitat cap. That is the most pressing issue right now. I am tired of selling off commons and habitats I have bought because I can not buy more than 146 at the moment.

Banned
    Did anyone on Android only jump higher than 181? Seems like a strange place but my xp bar has seemed to stop here. Also I've been doing plenty to see something and it's not moving anymore

Rhino Keeper
    I'm less than 150 atm but that's really good to hear!
    *Daily Android player*
    Currently level 150

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast