Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Level Cap- Max level 200

New Level Cap- Max level 200

Today i found a new update in the play store, which i did and now on android we have 4.4.4.2g version.
    Half an hour ago, accidentally i noticed that i am on level 160, instead of 150 and the level bar isn't full, which means that there are more levels.
    So, i mentioned it to a friend of mine, which started the game a few months earlier than me, to check it out for herself too and she confirmed that we have new levels. She is on level 165 and she also has more to go...
    Then i visited 2-3 neighbors of me, but their level remains 150.
    As i see, noone has mentioned it in the forum yet.
    So, what's happening?
    Do we really have a new level cap or is it a bug of the last update?

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Apparently I'm level 175 now. Saw that and came here to see what was up.

Oh no...
    All this time i was happy and proud that i have reached to the cap and now i have to put new big effort to reach the next one!
    Just kidding lol
    I hope it's true and not a bug and i also hope this new change will bring some more benefits (like more habitats, farms etc.), because only the new extended limit means almost nothing
    Last edited by mylord7; 10-27-15 at 06:47 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Level 183 & Level 174 for me, yay
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

Fashion Designer
    I saw that my game updated a little while ago but didn't know what changed.... I'm at 157 now. My highest neighbor is now 190 so maybe 200 is the new max?? Is there a max? lol I wonder why the cap was raised. I wonder what's in store for us....

Executive Chef
    My highest neighbor is also 190, the second one is 185. I wonder is the level cap for habitats have been changed.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Yes, this is an intended change. The level cap has been raised to 200.

Rhino Keeper
    What other perks were included with this change besides a level cap increase?

Going to check Playstore to see if update is available that hopefully increases habitats and brings android the dragon album finally.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    ........ Nothings gonna change coz Android is still Android and Android users are still Android users lest u want to change to IOS
    Android users please visit here

Rhino Keeper
    Nope, didnt see a new update there. Still just the one i have all ready and halloween. What is purpose of the update? Am I missing something here besides cap increase?
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    ........ Nothings gonna change coz Android is still Android and Android users are still Android users lest u want to change to IOS
    Android users please visit here

Banned
    no update eres yet eithers , be nice if it included better odds of breeding non commons all the time with 15 lvl dragons and such also still , but we can dream theres off topic but still wanting to try DS2 in the UK eres LOL

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast