Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast

Thread: Mining Dragon: Garnet Dragon 10/27/2015

Rhino Keeper
    Trying to decide on this one...I'm 37 pieces short with no bombs and a long list to evolve. I'm not absolutely crazy about it but it ****s me to be so close. 200+ gold to buy the remaining pieces or can speed evolve for gold for more bombs. I'd need at least 30-35 bombs as I'm not consistent enough to hope for 2 pieces per bomb every time. I just got too busy to be in the mine too much. Ugh... What to do?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCouture2014 View Post
    I am hating my game now. its been 2/3 days whenever I am at mine my game crashes down.sometimes when I just click on "Mine" and sometimes during mining. I have lost so many bombs coz of it. was facing the sudden closing of game since some time but it wasn't this bad. The game closes when I m trying to plant crops, it closes when I m putting dragons to breed, it will close in arena and mine. Strangely the game works fine when I am collcting couns or mining fkr expension. I have only 150 pieces n have only 7 bombs right now
    Are you on the most recent update of the game? That version seems to have a lot of issues even though they say it has bug fixes and improved performance.
    Other things that could work are restarting your device or downloading the Halloween version of the game, that one works. I'm not going to say it works fine, but it works for what I've come to expect from Storm8

Usually I can use 6 bombs after restarting. Just to be safe I stick to 5

Executive Chef
    Hard for me to get this Dragon in my main account, because not enough time. Also cant get any new habitats. Lucky not crazy about it.

For the other 2 junior Accounts it is fine as Dragons evolve at Lvl 4.

The timer on this dragon has been changed :O I have a virtue dragon in the evolution temple, so I'm getting a number of bombs in a little over 8 hours, but now that is suddenly too late. I checked it very carefully, so that I would still have time. The hour that has now been cut, was very important to me ...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AliceWinter24 View Post
    The timer on this dragon has been changed :O I have a virtue dragon in the evolution temple, so I'm getting a number of bombs in a little over 8 hours, but now that is suddenly too late. I checked it very carefully, so that I would still have time. The hour that has now been cut, was very important to me ...
    What do you mean? Do you mean the crafting time has changed or how much time we have to find the pieces? Because my timer says we still have 8 hours left.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by zyfazix View Post
    Are you on the most recent update of the game? That version seems to have a lot of issues even though they say it has bug fixes and improved performance.
    Other things that could work are restarting your device or downloading the Halloween version of the game, that one works. I'm not going to say it works fine, but it works for what I've come to expect from Storm8

Usually I can use 6 bombs after restarting. Just to be safe I stick to 5
    thank you for the suggestion hun! Gonna do just that. won't b able to craft this one. I have Ruby dragon though feeling sad for using my last 25 bombs or should I say wasting them as most of them weren't used for the purpose. But will do as u suggested for next one.
    Island Name:-RainForest
    Level:-113
    Other games I play:-
    Bakery Story 2,Restaurant Story,Fashion Story and Bakery StoryDragon Story is my most fav. Right now working on diamond hybrids and any good dragon that came along.

Feel free to add me on any and all games

Rhino Keeper
    OMG!!! I tried so hard to get this one...not only was she beautiful, but garnet is my birthstone. I was about 25 short on both accounts because I'm fighting breast cancer & sometimes I just don't feel well enough to get on & play like you have to in order to get time limited things I was even willing enough to spend money to finish off what I needed to get her, but today was a bad day for me..sick wise, so I didn't get to log on until just a little bit ago..immediately went to the mine after evolving the last dragon I put on there only to find it had expired. :'( To say I'm heartbroken is the least...I'm also pissed! I feel we should get more bombs than we get for evolving..I can't remember which dragon I was evolving or how many hours it was, but I only got TWO bombs for it! I mean, come on! TWO bombs?! Why can't we have a bomb for every hour?! That would be MUCH fairer considering most people can't play this game 24/7! Give those of us who have a REAL life as much of a chance as those who are able to play it full time...wait, I didn't mean that as it might have come across...I just meant, I know there are people who are able to play the game all the time, but reality is most people can't do that. Please just make the game fairer to people who can't play it constantly! I've also been trying for forever to get Aquarius on my main acct...got her pretty early on my 2nd, but haven't been able to on my main acct. TL/S8, you guys put so many things so far out of reach for your average player that it's silly! You're cutting your noses off to spite your faces...you'd actually get a lot more money if you'd lower the prices on everything that we can spend money on in this game! Oh...and I just got notified of ALL the things you have for sale during the Black Friday event, which is great...but, then you need to give each & every player a gold sale that ALSO lasts through the entire event! Just my opinion as one of your long time players & someone who, for whatever reasons, has an outside life & can't play your game 24/7 or somewhere close to that...who doesnt have several hundred thousand in food store up because I can't check in every hour or so, etc.!

Feel free to add me (need neighbors that actually play and will continue to play!). I have 2 accts: chic4stylin - lvl 161 (main acct-Puff Isle) and fantasiasdragons - lvl 153 (2nd acct-fantasias isle). I play multiple times a day...and always return requests as soon as I get them!

Banned
    boy this dragon was around for 28 days and it felt like it was months. Move on out and make way for the new one.

Garnet dragon

I had reached 200 garnets just before the newest story began and I decided to wait to craft my dragon since I figured I'd need to craft things for the story. Well, now that the story is over, I went to craft my garnet dragon but I'm not offered the option. That seems unbelievably unfair since the story just ended. Is there any way I can still craft the garnet dragon?

Banned
    You must craft that dragon before it expires. Usually there is only a hour or 2 grace period. But you can always email support and hope they say something different. Good luck

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 391011121314 LastLast