Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Skeletal Dragon - Flash Tournament 10-30-2015

Valkyrie < Landworm
    Wisp < Chariot
    Scorpio < Quetzal
    Add me on Dragon Story - tengoambre123

Rhino Keeper
    Need some advice from seniors here, I am only level 32 unlock this event.... I really really really love this dragon but I know I can never complete it because my best dragons is green epic n maybe a lvl 7 banshee which I need it for event...

Since we need a b@d@ss Dragons for battle... If I am willing to spend gold does it take 30gold x18 to get this dragon or maybe 30gold x 36 (use 2 ultimate per round) do take note I believe my best dragon now is green epic so I be using it all the way to the end n wait another hour to battle

Is the skeleton dragon good for future events, need advise Tks

Fashion Designer
    The most you would need is 18 x thirty to beat all thirty dragons, you do not need to beat a dragon more than once if you properly clear your cache at the end of a round. I gave information above in how to do thus. Your other dragon should be able to get a lot for you but in my not so humble opinion I would spend the gold to butpy food to level up the champion you currently have and then work on other events from there. There are lots of events where you are given dragons for free, take your time and build up a few before you rush into the battles which can be stressful for any player. For example, there are several that you can breed such as parakeet and Landworm that are very good fighters. Try levelling a few good super rares and trading off rares and commons as needed until you have a good base of drsgons. You will have a good collection in no time! Good luck! In answer to your final question yes the dragon here is a champion and most reward dragons are useful but there will always be another around the corner. Furthermore you can always buy them in value packs although I would not recommend doing that unless it's a dragon you want badly.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    The most you would need is 18 x thirty to beat all thirty dragons, you do not need to beat a dragon more than once if you properly clear your cache at the end of a round. I gave information above in how to do thus. Your other dragon should be able to get a lot for you but in my not so humble opinion I would spend the gold to butpy food to level up the champion you currently have and then work on other events from there. There are lots of events where you are given dragons for free, take your time and build up a few before you rush into the battles which can be stressful for any player. For example, there are several that you can breed such as parakeet and Landworm that are very good fighters. Try levelling a few good super rares and trading off rares and commons as needed until you have a good base of drsgons. You will have a good collection in no time! Good luck! In answer to your final question yes the dragon here is a champion and most reward dragons are useful but there will always be another around the corner. Furthermore you can always buy them in value packs although I would not recommend doing that unless it's a dragon you want badly.

Tks 4 the fast reply, all food is spend on banshee, n I know there is another dragon in tales we need to lvl up to epic... Being a Low lvl u should know getting 1 epic dragon early is pretty good n we need to get another 1 in a few days time...

Silver is so hard to earn, I have a fire flower but totally broke to feed it... Too costly

Fashion Designer
    Right that's why I would wait, when I was your level I skipped my first tales it was just too costly on food. On the bright side I have not missed completing one since however I am a bit of an addict so getting the food for it is not that difficult for me but that being said my other dragons suffer. I end up buying food at times with gold. But it's totally up to you. That is just what I would do. I know you want to race ahead at the start lol. All these beautiful dragons but they make gorgeous dragons every week. Silver will become easier for you but not for a while, you have to pay you dragon dues lol. We all did.

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    So much luck against Valkyrie

1 - Wraith - Air - mB
    2 - Leprechaun - Fire - mbM
    3 - Germany - Fire - M(b)
    4 - Marble - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
    5 - Cosmic - Magic - Mb(m)
    6 - Poseidon - Air - M (Game reset...)
    6 - Poseidon - Air - mB
    7 - Electric - Forest - M(b)
    8 - Nyx - Fire - M (Lost: Air)
    9 - Lollipop - Forest - Mb(m)
    10 - Loki - Water - mB (Lost: Magic, Fire)
    11 - Cyber - Forest - mB
    12 - Valkyrie - Air - M
    Valkyrie is my next opponent - hoping to be as lucky as you!!!
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    6 to go in 6 hours max - I can't play tomorrow, so have to finish before bedtime - I hope.

Rd Opponent Lvl My Dragon Lvl Result
    1 Wraith 1 < Warrior Prince 10 M
    2 Leprechaun 2 < Warrior Prince 10 M
    3 Germany 3 < Warrior Prince 10 Mm
    4 Marble 5 < Nouveau 10 mM
    5 Cosmic 6 < Glitter 10 Mm
    6 Poseidon 8 Forgot to record this one - probably Warrior Prince
    7 Electric 9 < Warrior Prince 10 mmm Lost: Parakeet (bad choice on my part), Lightning
    8 Nyx 10 < Warrior Prince 10 mmm
    9 Lollipop 12 < Watermelon 10 M
    10 Loki 13 < Lightning 11 mBb Lost: Warrior Prince, Diamond
    11 Cyber 15 < Warrior Prince 10 Mm
    12 Valkyrie 20 < Maple 10 mB Lost: Fire, Crusader
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Bastiaan0 View Post
    So much luck against Valkyrie

1 - Wraith - Air - mB
    2 - Leprechaun - Fire - mbM
    3 - Germany - Fire - M(b)
    4 - Marble - Fire - mB (Lost: Forest)
    5 - Cosmic - Magic - Mb(m)
    6 - Poseidon - Air - M (Game reset...)
    6 - Poseidon - Air - mB
    7 - Electric - Forest - M(b)
    8 - Nyx - Fire - M (Lost: Air)
    9 - Lollipop - Forest - Mb(m)
    10 - Loki - Water - mB (Lost: Magic, Fire)
    11 - Cyber - Forest - mB
    12 - Valkyrie - Air - M
    oMG after seeing so many dragons which I have never even heard of or I would never get those mention till much further... Finally I see this... Totally respect

Executive Chef
    Lucky me first attempt this morning black knight < Diamond L15 B KO .....

Bride L20 < RS L15 bM ...... First attempt ..... Two more to go ......
    Last edited by pernmagic; 11-01-15 at 01:44 AM.
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sipland View Post
    Thanks so much for reminding me about Earhquake! I had good luck with him against Ninja 20 last tourney. Too bad I had a bunch of losses first!
    1. Wraith 1 < Atlantis 10 bmb
    2. Leprechaun < Topaz 8 Bm
    3. Germany 3 < Gilded Knight 15 bM
    4. Marble 5 < Gilded Knight 15 bM
    5. Cosmic 6 < Gilded Knight 15 B
    6. Poseidon 8 < Lollipop 10 bmb (lost Gilded Knight 15)
    7. Electric 9 < Lollipop 10 Bb (lost Metal 13)
    8. Nyx 10 < Dark Crystal 10 Bb
    9. Lollipop 12 < Gilded Knight 15 Bb
    10. Loki 13 < Gilded Knight 15 Bb
    11. Cyber 16 < Warrior Princess 14 B (lost Gilded Knight)
    12. Valkyrie 20 < Earthquake 8 bmb (lost Metal 13, Diamond 15 twice, Cosmic 8, Fire 14)
    Glad my list could help . Good luck for the remaining battles .