Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Expansion Permits

Expansion Permits

Has anyone figured out what the most energy and/or time efficient method of getting expansion permits?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fetter22 View Post
    Has anyone figured out what the most energy and/or time efficient method of getting expansion permits?
    I'm sure most have their own opinions and reasons but I like to do the dairy and egg trade most often for a couple of reasons. One because it provides lots of flour and sugar and other food items that can be used for simple and hearty feasts. The 2nd reason is because of refilling eggs so often, it's a great way to get a stock of golden eggs. I'm currently maxed on golden eggs.

Fashion Designer
    I like the dairy trade too, as the items are easiest to replenish if they are needed for a challenge. That will be important in the upcoming holiday season, imho.

Rhino Keeper
    It is hard to get trade tickets and expansion permits. I have expanded some but still need well over 40 permits just for the squares I have available. Dairy trade does seem the easiest.

It would be nice if they would give us some more trade options for tickets and permits, maybe one that includes a golden egg. I am maxed on those too collecting all those eggs. It can take me a month just to get one permit and some of the squares require five of them! It's hard to dedicate the little energy we have to only collecting eggs and milk when we have some many other things to stock up on, and it seems like there is always some kind of event going on lately which also uses up our energy.
    Last edited by WindermereBakery; 10-28-15 at 09:06 AM.

Nightclub Owner
    I cannot produce permits as I have fully expanded, so I stock pile trade tickets. I mostly do:
    1. Eggs & Dairy Exchange
    2. Meat Delivery
    3. Trapper Trade
    4. Jeweler's Trade
    5. Troll Hunter Trade

Other trades as stocks need to be flushed. The only trades I never do are the supply trades.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    I cannot produce permits as I have fully expanded, so I stock pile trade tickets. I mostly do:
    1. Eggs & Dairy Exchange
    2. Meat Delivery
    3. Trapper Trade
    4. Jeweler's Trade
    5. Troll Hunter Trade

Other trades as stocks need to be flushed. The only trades I never do are the supply trades.
    all the day ( while not sleeping ) eggs&dairy, sometimes ( if i forgot collecting eggs ) meat delievery
    in the night ( while sleeping ) trapper trade or belladona / jewels

a nbr told me permits could be easy maxed out with x-mas trees
    *** Thuaki Sword Society ***
    Northern Lord of War and Thuaki-Man-At-Arms weaponed with Barbarianbattleaxe #01 and Longsword #18
    Paladin and Lover of Cupperbuts evil Sisters

S8, take away the Cap from Decorations and Animals

Rhino Keeper
    Magic Fruit Trade: Only if I'm maxed on all 3, so it's hardly ever due to the strawberries needed for desserts.
    Eggs & Dairy Exchange: Pretty much daily due to collecting from level 5 stables and hatcheries, plus I'm usually clicking on cows to get hides, and sometimes fertilizer.
    Meat Delivery: The chickens come easy from the hatcheries, but if I've just made a spicy feast I wait until I'm at 99 again, I don't like to get low on chickens since they're not a reliable drop. I have the royal pigs so that makes getting bacon easy, but again fish are unreliable..So this one maybe once or twice a week, max.
    Trapper Trade: Fur is easy from animals fought and manticores, hides are sorta iffy, wool is pretty good since I collect from sheep all the time. This one maybe once a week at most.
    Troll Hunter Trade: So easy to get maxed on bones and teeth from fighting, then I use the troll trap or whatever it's called for troll horns mainly, plus other items (troll pit, troll castle). Another one that's about once a week.
    Trade With Belladonna: I have living wood trees, and gem mushroom plants, so this one is every few days. Rat tails are from cats and dogs mainly.
    Send Belladonna Plants: Never, unless for a specific quest, since I'm trying to max out on the plants. Right now I have enough for only 4 trades anyway, after *months of trying to hoard them.*
    Jeweler's Trade: When I'm maxed on jewels and don't feel like making an ornate block and I have enough water from trying to get fish. About once a week. I have maybe 7 glimmerdust troves so that part's never an issue.
    Delicious Trade: Used to do this weekly, now I'm trying to max out the items needed, so I don't do this one. I have 3 each fruit trees so that made it easy.
    Golden Trade: Done this a few times, now I'm scared to give em up due to some of the recent quests. Another one I'm trying to max out on, so no more trades here.
    Trade with the Fruit Farmers: This is done when I'm maxed on Magic Fruit, instead of the Magic Fruit Trade. Truffles are hardly ever needed so I'm usually maxed on those, and mushrooms are easy to get from the gem plants. This one about once a week.
    The Supply Crate Trades: Haha, never! When I was a younger player and dumber, yes I did a few. Now I'd only do it if I was maxed on expansions, lol, and the respective trade tickets.
    Trade with the Faeries: Not unless needed for a quest. Each item is too resource draining..another one where I'm trying to max on the items needed.
    Expansion Permit: About twice a month.

Whew!
    Last edited by midgetsocks; 11-03-15 at 04:49 PM. Reason: Typo

Does anybody know if trade tickets max out at a certain number? I have 95...i wish i could make expansion permits but that feature is gone for me since i have expanded as far as possible.

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by daisybeach2 View Post
    Does anybody know if trade tickets max out at a certain number? I have 95...i wish i could make expansion permits but that feature is gone for me since i have expanded as far as possible.
    You can have more than 99

Fashion Designer
    well logically speaking your best bet is dairy trade, 40 milk and 25 eggs, easily the lowest raw items required in any trade, you can get multiple milk from farms and eggs from stables, ivy house, etc, and if you collect from cows you get hides, if you collect from special pets like the halloween cat you can get fur's, both of which further helps you to do the trappers trade, you should always be doing trades, remember newer expansions come out without pulling any punches and ask something ridiculous like 7 expansion tickets, lets just say thats a lot of tickets, thanks got theres no cap

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast