Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: haunt on hex hill

New Resident

haunt on hex hill

Found the new game, went into app to start timer, but alas, there are no goals to achieve and the boxes are blank where the tasks are supposed to be. Time is now ticking away and there is nothing being shown for me to do.... what is the problem????

Same here! Pls. fix this as soon as you can. I want to start as early as possible. Thank you.
    Bakery Story (lvl 99); Restaurant Story (lvl 99)

The Honorable Panda
    Please restart your game or device.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Update: I uninstalled, reinstalled (the apps) and rebooted my device and it seems that did it. Now I just got my goals, and everything seems to be running smoothly.
    Bakery Story (lvl 99); Restaurant Story (lvl 99)

Give us a chance!

Quote Originally Posted by abbercrom View Post
    Found the new game, went into app to start timer, but alas, there are no goals to achieve and the boxes are blank where the tasks are supposed to be. Time is now ticking away and there is nothing being shown for me to do.... what is the problem????
    I think if we try feeding the dragons, starting with the smallest amount of time we will achieve the first goal. I Think it's worth a try!

I had the same problem that was fixed once I force restarted my tablet....everything is there now. Good luck!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app.

Edit: This has been fixed and players will no longer see an empty Chapter 1.

First set of goals are plant and harvest 6 improberries goal is banshee dragon ^^
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.png 
Views:	77 
Size:	954.4 KB 
ID:	25448

Views:	61 
Size:	871.3 KB 
ID:	25449

Views:	86 
Size:	702.9 KB 
ID:	25450

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please restart your game or device.
    were can I find the chart that lists what. You need to do to play hex hill Ty all help is appreciated

Me thinks it'll include some crafting of Hex scrolls and making memoirs(or something else can't remember now). Look in your craft shop on the main island, there 2 crafts for the Bansee Dragon.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast