Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by wert147 View Post
    Getting kinda of frustrating that the event icon is not showing up in my games. Tried deleting and reinstall/and force closed the application, But still same..and I using an IOS device... could someone at least advises us and when will this bug be fixed???
    I'm having the same issue with my main account (jtm101) my other 3 accounts are working fine on the same device.
    Active Daily: Castle Lvl 50, Bakery Story Lvl 99

Inactive: Dragon Lvl 183 & 174 (ID JTM101phone) - City Story Metro Lvl 98 - Farm Lvl 150 - Bakery Lvl 92 - Restaurant Lvl 99 - RS2 Lvl 15+ - Fairytale Lvl 16+

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    Oh, I hadn't realized that! Thanks
    Do you get any benefits with the added levels? In lower levels, we would get another building or something. I went to lvl 190 but don't see any change to my island.

New Resident
    Yeah, have the latest dragon story application, and IOS version is 9.1, and I had tried deleting and reinstall,problem persists. Restart my device also same thing. And had already email support, still awaiting their reply.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyn25 View Post
    I think you should email them right away, just in case.
    Also, if you don't mind me asking, how did you get to level 198? I thought 150 was the max level?
    I don't mind at all there was an update (not in App Store, tho) and my XP went up automatically. Think the new limit is 200

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by wert147 View Post
    Yeah, have the latest dragon story application, and IOS version is 9.1, and I had tried deleting and reinstall,problem persists. Restart my device also same thing. And had already email support, still awaiting their reply.
    How annoying! I hope they resolve the problem for you quickly.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    How can I get noble crystal please???

Thnks

Chapter 2,act 1: raise banshee dragon to lvl 4
    I persume act 2 will be quest for banshee

Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    How can I get noble crystal please???

Thnks
    You can buy it in the Marketplace.

I've added the full list of tasks to the front page, thanks everyone! Looking at the task list I do wonder what would happen if you skipped the Noble Crystal requirement. Would it still ask you to raise the dragons beyond lv10, or give you alternative tasks? I don't want the Noble Crystal yet, but I don't want to waste 90 gold skipping the task if I'll still have to buy it to do the remaining tasks!
    Last edited by jinglepupskye; 10-28-15 at 12:35 AM.

Fashion Designer
    I
    Quote Originally Posted by jinglepupskye View Post
    You can buy it in the Marketplace.

I've added the full list of tasks to the front page, thanks everyone! Looking at the task list I do wonder what would happen if you skipped the Noble Crystal requirement. Would it still ask you to raise the dragons beyond lv10, or give you alternative tasks? I don't want the Noble Crystal yet, but I don't want to waste 90 gold skipping the task if I'll still have to buy it to do the remaining tasks!
    I can't see it in my marketplace :-(

Any idea where in marketplace please??

Thnks

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cdbabe View Post
    I

I can't see it in my marketplace :-(

Any idea where in marketplace please??

Thnks
    Please look under buildings , U will find Noble Crystal , can purchase by Coins ! Hope it helps u !

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast