Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow, just wow! You managed to get every important thing of these events pointed out! What a great work! Beginning players (and perhaps even advanced) will find use for this.

Well done, and thank you!
    Quite agree brilliant write up
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by jinglepupskye View Post
    Jeremy, you won't be asked to battle, it'll give you replacement tasks which I found in the last Tales to be relatively easy. I don't have the Noble Crystal yet and I wasn't asked to raise my Maple or Harvest beyond level 10.

I've updated the first post with the tasks people have mentioned so far. Thanks to Kooky for putting the picture up!
    I had wondered about this, at level 26, too. Very helpful information.

And! TwiWoods, that's what I've been doing regularly to get "apples" with the small farms. Planting in rounds of 30-seconds or 3-minutes is easy, especially when visiting neighbors inbetween. The coin-cost is lower levels island friendly, too.

The Honorable Panda
    Chapter 3
    Act 1: Win Battle Arena Matches -2(skip 55 gold)

(added to post 1)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Wow, just wow! You managed to get every important thing of these events pointed out! What a great work! Beginning players (and perhaps even advanced) will find use for this.

Well done, and thank you!
    Happy to help :-)
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    You better have 100000 food to feed these 2 little cute dragons/!
    DS:122 Neighbors required!! ADD BAKERYSTOE as well)

Banned
    I think we will need more than 150K once all is said and done.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    I think we will need more than 150K once all is said and done.
    Probably ~ 212k. If you skip the lvl 13 requirement for the Banshee Dragon then it'll be ~ 158k.
    Last edited by hiabarara; 10-27-15 at 04:54 PM.
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    As long as they don't charge an arm and a leg to skip raising past level 10 then I plan to spend the Gold like I did for the last two Tales. I just broke past 400k Food for the very first time. I don't want to spend it on these dragons. But I want that final reward. The dragon looks amazing. And an original design, it seems. It looks like a combination of a couple other dragon base designs. I love it.

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Ugh, another one. I play with a strategy: level up every dragon to the same level before feeding again. (Every dragon is level 4 before I feed to level 6 and then start tossing them all on the nest.) That means saving up a ton of food. Once again, I get to blow it all on leveling dragons I would never have chosen to move past level 10 to begin with. I do like the new dragons, honestly, but I wish they'd limit these events to maybe four times a year. It's impossible to save up food this way.

Where are the rest of the chapters?

Page 6 of 43 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast