Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    So this one is 10 chapters?

Rhino Keeper
    yes - 10 Chapters. If you start today, Chapter 10 will be next Thursday (11/5)

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, I will wait so chapters 9 and 10 fall next weekend.

I'm level 25, only have 5000 food saved up (which is a fair bit for me, but I know is actually nothing), and don't have the mystical farms yet. Already started the goal, didn't really know you could wait. Is there any hope at all for me getting anywhere in this event?

Banned
    Good luck everyone.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hushkat View Post
    Thank you, I will wait so chapters 9 and 10 fall next weekend.
    The last 2 chapters usually have 4-6 battles per day. There is a good chance we will have a tournament going then. Either a 3 day flash tournament starting on Friday or a 6 day tournament starting on Tuesday. If you wait, you may be forced to battle the toughest dragons of a tournament on chapters 9 and 10.

I like to wait and build up food and an understanding of what is to come. On the other hand I don't want to have to win 6 battles at the end of a tournament.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jeremyobrien View Post
    I'm level 25, only have 5000 food saved up (which is a fair bit for me, but I know is actually nothing), and don't have the mystical farms yet. Already started the goal, didn't really know you could wait. Is there any hope at all for me getting anywhere in this event?
    I believe that you will have different goals to complete since you do not have the arena unlocked yet. If I were you, I would plant 30 sec or 3 minute crops as often as you can. you can grow 1500+ food an hour if you can plant nonstop. I did this while watching TV in the evenings sometimes when I couldn't afford the enchanted farm crops.

Jeremy, you won't be asked to battle, it'll give you replacement tasks which I found in the last Tales to be relatively easy. I don't have the Noble Crystal yet and I wasn't asked to raise my Maple or Harvest beyond level 10.

I've updated the first post with the tasks people have mentioned so far. Thanks to Kooky for putting the picture up!

Chapter 2
    - raise banshee dragon to lv 4 (skip 4 gold)
    - complete haunted halls 1 time (skip 13 gold)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    From what I have learned by participating in the Dragon Tales events. Commonly asked questions are in red.
    Wow, just wow! You managed to get every important thing of these events pointed out! What a great work! Beginning players (and perhaps even advanced) will find use for this.

Well done, and thank you!

Page 5 of 43 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast