Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I'll have to pay attention when I get to that step.

For the runestones, does anybody knows what is needed to collect 40, on day 8? Is it one runestone per hour of farming? Thinking of planting a couple of 20-hr foods for that step...?
    You have already done it on chapter 5. You need to plant at least one hour crops, but you don't always get one runestone for one hour. Sometimes I got two runestones, sometimes none. A bit random unfortunately :/
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    You have already done it on chapter 5. You need to plant at least one hour crops, but you don't always get one runestone for one hour. Sometimes I got two runestones, sometimes none. A bit random unfortunately :/
    Thanks. :-)

Executive Chef
    Spirit Queen on nest ...... Hurrah finished ...... Luckily my last ch 10 battles were the first 5 of tourney ..... Made life much easier

Good luck to everyone hope you finish ok
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by infinitelove19 View Post
    I'll have to pay attention when I get to that step.

For the runestones, does anybody knows what is needed to collect 40, on day 8? Is it one runestone per hour of farming? Thinking of planting a couple of 20-hr foods for that step...?
    I had 5 hour Diamondates ready to harvest at that step and collected 40+ runestones by the time I harvested the 5th farm.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I had 5 hour Diamondates ready to harvest at that step and collected 40+ runestones by the time I harvested the 5th farm.
    Yes, 5 hour Diamondates were more than enough.

Banned
    jst seen my inventry and YEP thats another item added nows with the runestones what about the nxt crafting dragon using theese LOL we be part way there allready

Executive Chef
    Just finished the tales and Spirit Queen is on the nest! Didn't think it would be possible when I fell behind for about 2 days at one point. Somehow managed to catch up without even really trying. This was also the first tales for which I didn't spend any gold - not a single one. Very pleased with that.

Executive Chef
    I really think this tales event was easier than the earlier ones. Less denanding timewise and more chances to catch up when you fall behind.

Executive Chef
    I agree Sandy & Freesia - very enjoyable event!

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243