Page 42 of 43 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Ouch .....Compared with your loss my complaint to moderators isnt quite so painful ..... The 10 pieces of gold reward at the end have not been awarded to me either in storage or to my own gold hence my complaint ..... Waiting for an answer
    im not sure if i got my 10 gold was steamed after loosing the 99 :/

This was my first Dragon Tales (using gold to skip buying the Nobel Crystal and not raising the Banshee beyond Epic) and I quite enjoyed it. Started at Lvl-27 and finished at Lvl-33.

The most challenging part was feeding Banshee & Ghost Armor Dragons relying on the small farms & Magic Quests. Thanks to players in-game & via the forum for great suggestions. Impruberries. Impruberries. Impruberries. I discovered there's always a few minutes here or there during the day to plant & harvest Impruberries.

Thanks Storm8 Dragon Masters for an enjoyable diversion with Dragon Tales.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaC757 View Post
    This was my first Dragon Tales (using gold to skip buying the Nobel Crystal and not raising the Banshee beyond Epic) and I quite enjoyed it. Started at Lvl-27 and finished at Lvl-33.

The most challenging part was feeding Banshee & Ghost Armor Dragons relying on the small farms & Magic Quests. Thanks to players in-game & via the forum for great suggestions. Impruberries. Impruberries. Impruberries. I discovered there's always a few minutes here or there during the day to plant & harvest Impruberries.

Thanks Storm8 Dragon Masters for an enjoyable diversion with Dragon Tales.
    U dun need to upgrade beyond epic anyway for this quest or battle any dragons, I finish at lvl 37, but ya the noble crystal cannot be store

My spirit queen is finally free and safe in storage.. Thank God I didn't start the tales right away, cause everything worked out for me, where I managed to craft my sweet tooth dragon with no problem and win the last 2 battles I needed in chapter 10, due to the current tournament.

Good luck to those still participating in the tales, hope you get the grand prize soon,and congrats to those who have already completed it.

Banned
    Hopefully the tourney will help some with the 5 battle wins or perhaps if you started real late it might be an issue in a few days. Good luck

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Hopefully the tourney will help some with the 5 battle wins or perhaps if you started real late it might be an issue in a few days. Good luck
    I may be one of the lucky ones, l started a bit late ...... tomorrow is my 10 day , only the food to get , both dragons at right strength , just the five battles to get through so delaying start of tourney to tomorrow morning ..... Hope I'm right
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    My last day today - I have an excess of food, even managed to take Parakeet to Level 11 yesterday. But don't want to get too far into the Tournament because I have to win 5 battles for the Tales starting in just under 9 hours from now. Don't want to be on Round 10 when I have to start those 5 rounds!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    My last day today - I have an excess of food, even managed to take Parakeet to Level 11 yesterday. But don't want to get too far into the Tournament because I have to win 5 battles for the Tales starting in just under 9 hours from now. Don't want to be on Round 10 when I have to start those 5 rounds!
    know the feeling im doing same

Executive Chef
    I'm not sure I got my 10 gold either, now you guys come to mention it.....

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I'm not sure I got my 10 gold either, now you guys come to mention it.....
    I'll have to pay attention when I get to that step.

For the runestones, does anybody knows what is needed to collect 40, on day 8? Is it one runestone per hour of farming? Thinking of planting a couple of 20-hr foods for that step...?