Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Can someone tell me how many days we get?
    I don't think we know yet; typically they run for 10 days after you start the event. I recommend waiting for more information before you start.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xxangelmariexxx View Post
    I know but I was a little shocked that another Dragon tales popped up again so quickly, that I pushed start now without thinking
    You have to work on your reflexes No, but seriously, I'm sorry you accidentally clicked it. Hopefully you'll manage!
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by ghostiemom View Post
    Can someone tell me how many days we get?
    THE tales is 9 day's and 12 hours. Every day starts with a new quest. And will be more dificult. You have to collect als much food as you can collect. You need it.

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app.

Rhino Keeper
    I guess they do make a Halloween-theme Dragon Tales after all xD

Could Spirit Queen a new original dragon? Maybe I was wrong but it doesn't look like she was base on any other dragons

Was saving food for getting some Halloween dragons epic but I guess this will take the priority. Time to start spending 450k of full I have stocked

Fashion Designer
    I like to start immediately for the simple reason that the quests sometimes give more food although to be fair magic has been good lately. He came back with 8000 crops last night, I nearly fell over!

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post

Could Spirit Queen a new original dragon? Maybe I was wrong but it doesn't look like she was base on any other dragons

Was saving food for getting some Halloween dragons epic but I guess this will take the priority. Time to start spending 450k of full I have stocked
    450k of food? Oh my God! I don't even know what to say
    Well, some people did the math and apparently we'll need around 213.000 food, so you're good to go
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    Hi everyone. If you're having issues starting the Staging Event, please force close your game and restart the app.
    Thanks by the way, I saw blank dragon tale goal while in the beginning then force close and app restart.

Executive Chef
    these dragon tales are so stresful.thay are great you get dragons but it's to much. I diden't imagine that will start this so soon,I just spent 40 000 food so I can evolve fue dragons......thank God I said to myself, ok thats to much for today to spend food all at once. now I have 70 000 and some,I need a plan how to plant more food!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragosle View Post

Only thing I can imagine is that Spirit Queen is based on the Infinity model, but with four legs and one head. Besides that the body shape matches. Banshee is clearly based on Medusa

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast