Page 38 of 43 FirstFirst ... 28343536373839404142 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Spirit Queen is finally free and on my nest! Now I'm free...at least until whatever comes tomorrow! lol

Quote Originally Posted by caramellenina View Post
    Spirit Queen is finally free and on my nest! Now I'm free...at least until whatever comes tomorrow! lol
    Queen is free here too :-)

Farm Supplier
    my first dragon quest. I've come so far but impossible to complete in the next 14 hrs even if I did not have a life and require sleep to continue living!! I think it would be much better if the whole quest was laid out then we could decide whether we have the time and resources to complete the whole quest. I hate leaving it unfinished and losing out on the spirit queen. I am finding this alot with teamlava games. insufficient data allowing you plan and maybe complete quests and goals would make it less frustrating. when I get really peeved I just uninstall and stop playing. sometimes Solitaire is preferable to constant frustration!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bozit View Post
    my first dragon quest. I've come so far but impossible to complete in the next 14 hrs even if I did not have a life and require sleep to continue living!! I think it would be much better if the whole quest was laid out then we could decide whether we have the time and resources to complete the whole quest. I hate leaving it unfinished and losing out on the spirit queen. I am finding this alot with teamlava games. insufficient data allowing you plan and maybe complete quests and goals would make it less frustrating. when I get really peeved I just uninstall and stop playing. sometimes Solitaire is preferable to constant frustration!!
    I have found that waiting a couple of days to start is helpful. That way you can see what is coming for the next few days and decide if it is doable. There is no need to speed the chapters to catch up because you still get the full time, you're just starting later. My hubby didn't start this one right away, he is on chapter 5 I think while I will finish today. He knows all of what lies ahead.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Executive Chef
    Queen on nest, good luck everyone!

Banned
    This has been the easiest tale ever. The instructions on the first page were spot on. You always have to deal with the randomness of the battle arena but TL is here to make money and this event does that for them. As you can see by how often they give it to us. No pun intended. Ok well maybe..... Expect to see 1 of these events every month. LOL

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I have found that waiting a couple of days to start is helpful. That way you can see what is coming for the next few days and decide if it is doable. There is no need to speed the chapters to catch up because you still get the full time, you're just starting later. My hubby didn't start this one right away, he is on chapter 5 I think while I will finish today. He knows all of what lies ahead.
    I should've looked it up! I spent a ton of gold from playing games on speeding up chapters to finish in time! Usually a CS player... not as much anymore. The story is fun. I would've been much better off using the time between chapters to harvest food!

Fashion Designer
    I finished today on all three of my eligible accounts, a big thanks to MaribouMay for the guide, it made it much easier than past tale events

Rhino Keeper
    Im ready to get the SQ now just holding off until I craft another forgotten throne.

Can anyone recall whether or not the decor items remain craftable after a Tales event concludes or do they disappear along with it? Same for the Quests associated with the event?

I may be wasting my time for naught...

Banned
    they disappear after the event ends for all.