Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I am in my last battle to complete chapter 7, and I can't believe I've lost 7 times to Titan so far..this is absolutely ridiculous... None of the yellow/green super rare or champs are working.. I'm so frustrated right now ��. So close to getting the ghost armor dragon!
    Try using just yellow dragon.... It works better than yellow/GREEN, hope it works

Fashion Designer
    I find it very frustrating that these events (i.e. dragon tales and tournaments) are clearly made for higher level players. I have two accounts, my secondary being at level 55 and it never wins ANYTHING. all day today I was up against very tough competitors in the battle arena. eventually having to Ultimate Angel, because there is nothing in my line up that would even come close. So, I finally got my Ghost Armour (which I've had for several hours already on my main account) and I am dreading the next round of battles that I'll have to do!

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    That doesn't block the rest of the expansions, I already had foliage for a long time when I was expanding and didn't clear the foliage because I didn't want to and I was able to still expand. Only star clearing the foliage because I need space.
    Which plot are you trying to tap on when you hit Expand?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by savage_mel View Post
    I find it very frustrating that these events (i.e. dragon tales and tournaments) are clearly made for higher level players. I have two accounts, my secondary being at level 55 and it never wins ANYTHING. all day today I was up against very tough competitors in the battle arena. eventually having to Ultimate Angel, because there is nothing in my line up that would even come close. So, I finally got my Ghost Armour (which I've had for several hours already on my main account) and I am dreading the next round of battles that I'll have to do!
    I am lvl 36 now ... enter the battle at 32 when u all have 3days I have 30+hours I gt the black skeleton eventually, if u think I have great dragons or spam UA, this is what I use as my main dragons, epic green, epic yellow, red7, blue7,purple4, fire flower7 I NEVER even use a single UA FYI.

I am following a high level player on the tread who use these dragons, it helps a lot than seeing many players using dragons I have never seen before or diamonds which is so hard to get for our level. I even bought 1k gold FYI in case because I need to go Halloween party n Sunday is my family time.

Gold was only use to speed up rounds n heal dragons. It is impossible for me to every hour log in. Not all is lost my Friend. N yes it gets easier when we are higher lvl. High lvl player complain sitting at millions silver without anything to spend on while we are struggling at clearing debris

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone have any ideas to beat level 14 astromancer? He's kicking my behind. Still have 2 more battles to win before moving onto next chapter. Have tried level 7 black Knight and Diamond, level 13.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    I have the option to expand on the left side, like we see the squares with the arrows but I cannot expand to the right, there's no squares with the arrows, the right side where I only have 3 spots (if I expand in a diagonal line, if I expand has a rectangular shape, I still have 12 squares to expand) to reach the other side of the island
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-03-15 at 07:09 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Anyone have any ideas to beat level 14 astromancer? He's kicking my behind. Still have 2 more battles to win before moving onto next chapter. Have tried level 7 black Knight and Diamond, level 13.
    I have beaten Astromancer with Epic Fire. Good luck!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post

I have the option to expand on the left side, like we see the squares with the arrows but I cannot expand to the right, there's no squares with the arrows, the right side where I only have 3 spots (if I expand in a diagonal line, if I expand has a rectangular shape, I still have 12 squares to expand) to reach the other side of the island
    I've just cleared the tree and I still cannot expand to the right side of the island.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	305.1 KB 
ID:	25601
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-04-15 at 02:09 PM.

Executive Chef
    I've just cleared the tree and I still cannot expand to the right side of the island.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	147 
Size:	305.1 KB 
ID:	25601
    Maybe the plots to the northeast are being reserved for future development?

Executive Chef
    I now have 91 Haunted Runestones. Anyone have any idea what they are good for other than occupying space in my Storage. There is nothing in the Spell Shop that uses them/