Page 30 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2026272829303132333440 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Ever since this storybook started, i get 'empty' rewards for trading common dragons... Anyone else has the same problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Happened in my game too... This has been reported.
    Sorry about that! We tried trading Common Dragons and were able to receive a reward on the pop-up dialog.

Which Common Dragon did you trade, and what level was it?

Banned
    Regina can you check with the powers to be to see when we can stop selling and trading dragons because we don't have enough habitats to place them. We have been waiting forever for relief.

Quote Originally Posted by gustafrog View Post
    Ever since this storybook started, i get 'empty' rewards for trading common dragons... Anyone else has the same problem?
    If you have 99 of a reward item, you will be receiving a blank screen reward.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    Regina can you check with the powers to be to see when we can stop selling and trading dragons because we don't have enough habitats to place them. We have been waiting forever for relief.
    I've forwarded the habitat increase feedback to the team. Thank you for your patience!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    If you have 99 of a reward item, you will be receiving a blank screen reward.
    Indeed, star getting this and though about sending and email to TL, but after using 1 of the 99 gems that I had, after trading a dragon that had that specific gem once more, I received a gem instead of a blank package.

When you trade a dragon before you accept the trading, you can see what he gives you, if you trade a rare that gives red gems and you already have 99 red gems, the red gem will not appear on the rewards that the dragon gives before trading it.

Another thing Regina, I know this is not the right thread, but since I'm seeing you around here I will post here, if you want to move the question, move to the right thread, but this is only a quick question.
    I've been expanding on the new island that TL released and I cannot expand more to the right, I can only expand to the top now. I will post a picture from my phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	342.5 KB 
ID:	25594
    Last edited by cocauina; 11-03-15 at 04:38 PM.

Ghost Armor is Epic, Banshee is at 12.... Nearly there!!

Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Indeed, star getting this and though about sending and email to TL, but after using 1 of the 99 gems that I had, after trading a dragon that had that specific gem once more, I received a gem instead of a blank package.

When you trade a dragon before you accept the trading, you can see what he gives you, if you trade a rare that gives red gems and you already have 99 red gems, the red gem will not appear on the rewards that the dragon gives before trading it.

Another thing Regina, I know this is not the right thread, but since I'm seeing you around here I will post here, if you want to move the question, move to the right thread, but this is only a quick question.
    I've been expanding on the new island that TL released and I cannot expand more to the right, I can only expand to the top now. I will post a picture from my phone.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	342.5 KB 
ID:	25594
    Are you referring to that top right expansion plot? You currently have a Bitter Bark that is being cleared next to the plots in the picture.

I am in my last battle to complete chapter 7, and I can't believe I've lost 7 times to Titan so far..this is absolutely ridiculous... None of the yellow/green super rare or champs are working.. I'm so frustrated right now 😡. So close to getting the ghost armor dragon!

Banned
    Banshee level 13 and Ghost Epic. Let's win already!!!!!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Regina View Post
    Are you referring to that top right expansion plot? You currently have a Bitter Bark that is being cleared next to the plots in the picture.
    That doesn't block the rest of the expansions, I already had foliage for a long time when I was expanding and didn't clear the foliage because I didn't want to and I was able to still expand. Only star clearing the foliage because I need space.