Page 20 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    Yess Zaccy you where right I got from Red dragon Goodwitch.I actually like it since I dident have this one...lol

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I've tossed Banshee in with Raven. Have to wait and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    Yess Zaccy you where right I got from Red dragon Goodwitch.I actually like it since I dident have this one...lol
    You were lucky! Mine hasn't finished breeding yet, but I'm pretty sure I won't be so lucky

Fashion Designer
    When will the game automatically start? I thought it would be 12 pm PST (1.5 hours ago), but it didn't. Will it be 10 am PST?
    Might be a stupid question because I can start it by myself, but I'm still saving up food, so I want to start at the very last opportunity. But I'm also worried I'll miss it :s I'm just paranoid like that
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Got 7 and 8 Runestones from harvesting 2 Diamondates. Looks like it's a random drop. Got 1 hour-crops planted now.

The 7 one-hour-crops gave me 10 Runestones.
    Last edited by Anaboe; 10-31-15 at 03:38 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Anyone know what we use the runestones for?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    hey dear players!! did you breed Banshe Dragon with another dragon? witch dragon and how long takes breeding? what dragon did you get???
    come on neeed some info on this,we need to do this breedin one mor time on ch 5.
    I bred with Hearth..12 hours and got Firestorm the next time I am breeding it with Comic

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Got 7 and 8 Runestones from harvesting 2 Diamondates. Looks like it's a random drop. Got 1 hour-crops planted now.

The 7 one-hour-crops gave me 10 Runestones.
    That stinks...I had it all planned out to plant Eliteleeks for 8 hours with 5 farms and be done with it....but if is random that messes everything up lol

Host(ess)
    I harvested my pumpwings after prompted, then planted for remainder runestones needed, but I didn't get any runestones for the pumpwing harvest. Is this correct?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pepleigh View Post
    I harvested my pumpwings after prompted, then planted for remainder runestones needed, but I didn't get any runestones for the pumpwing harvest. Is this correct?
    I plant 7 pupmwings that is act 1 for ch 5.when I harvest 1st act its done and started 2nd to complete 2hour HH quest.since ive put it befor it was done at the same time as pumowings just needed to collect.so act 3 started a those 2 farms that dident collect right away give me 10 rumestones.now Im waiting les than hour to collect the rest of rumestones.
    I dont get it what you did but when you start act 3 it has to give you rumestones if you plant at least 1 hour or more food.