Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Executive Chef
    193k apples saved up here, so starting right away. Chapter 1 part 1, plant 6 impruberries, part 2 harvest 6 impruberries. Reward is banshee dragon,hatch time is 4 hours.

Good luck everyone!

Executive Chef
    I did part one on my phone since my ipad is dead. It didnt show a pic of what I needed to do. But it cost 0 gems to skip.

Is this correct or just an android issue?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    193k apples saved up here, so starting right away. Chapter 1 part 1, plant 6 impruberries, part 2 harvest 6 impruberries. Reward is banshee dragon,hatch time is 4 hours.

Good luck everyone!
    And I didnt get a dragon. It just had me wait until the next part. Ugh!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post

Good luck everyone!
    I'm always surprised when some of you guys jump into it immediately Even if I had enough food, I would still wait one or two days until other people confirm the quests and until I know what I'm getting into.
    But hey, thanks to guys like you we'll soon know what the first quests are and how expensive it's gonna be
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by orleansparish View Post
    And I didnt get a dragon. It just had me wait until the next part. Ugh!
    Try force closing the game. When I started mine the steps were empty, had to restart for it to load up correctly

Executive Chef
    I think I'm going to wait a couple days so the end, when we need to win a bunch of arena battles, doesn't line up with the end of a possible tournament. Especially since the tournaments have been ridiculous for me lately.

Fashion Designer
    I'm on Android playing the Halloween edition and I couldn't see the quest goals once I started it. Everything was blank. I went to the regular version and it popped up there. FYI for anyone playing the quest who is also having this bug.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    I'm always surprised when some of you guys jump into it immediately Even if I had enough food, I would still wait one or two days until other people confirm the quests and until I know what I'm getting into.
    But hey, thanks to guys like you we'll soon know what the first quests are and how expensive it's gonna be
    I'm pretty bored of dragon tales honestly, so i dont really care if I get surprised along the way. Want the scroll off my game asap

Rhino Keeper
    yay! I love dragon tales! It's a lot of work, but at least I know I can get these dragons unlike limited breeding ones of which I haven't been able to breed.

First Chapter is 2 Acts: 1. Plant 6 impruberries, 2. Harvest 6 Impuberries.
    Award is Banshee Dragon (4 hours)

I don't skip ahead and absolutely depend on those who do to complete chapters, so thanks in advance!

Executive Chef
    How many days do we get to complete this one?

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast