Page 18 of 43 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    I wish to clarify here that by sending Banshee Dragon for Quest - 2 Hrs , u collect Official Seals ( and not Hex Scrolls ) For 5 Hr Quest , u get Memoir . And Hex Scroll need to crafted with 5 Official Seals and 1 Memoir . Also , in Chapter 9 , you are required to craft Forgotten Throne which require 2 Hex Scrolls , one small Blue Gem . I hope , if there is any misunderstanding , this will clear it and it will help you to plan accordingly .
    Thank you so much for clarifying it.. I understand now. I just need to complete the 5 hr quest to get the final part...

Fashion Designer
    Hi, everyone! Sorry to ask about this, but can anyone tell me how to get the Runestones? I've read the posts on this topic and I learned that you would get those by farming/harvesting? However, I did plant/harvest 7 farms filled with Scalypears but didn't get any.

Your answers will be much appreciated. Thank you!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by glenngenius View Post
    Hi, everyone! Sorry to ask about this, but can anyone tell me how to get the Runestones? I've read the posts on this topic and I learned that you would get those by farming/harvesting? However, I did plant/harvest 7 farms filled with Scalypears but didn't get any.

Your answers will be much appreciated. Thank you!

i am assuming here, but you will get the runestones only after the game prompts you to have them on ch.5 Act 3, are you on this stage of the game?

Rhino Keeper
    Any1 know black skeleton Colour, I am guessing black is one of them, I am Low lvl so getting a black habitat is pretty tough for me.. When I am still saving for noble crystal n clearing debris

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Any1 know black skeleton Colour, I am guessing black is one of them, I am Low lvl so getting a black habitat is pretty tough for me.. When I am still saving for noble crystal n clearing debris
    You mean from the upcoming tourney? It's a champion type, so it lives in champions ruins. Though after you win you can keep him in storage until you have the coins for the habitat

Banned
    The 1st 4 chapters are in the can. This has been the easiest Tales yet so far. Thanks for all the info on what is to come.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    You mean from the upcoming tourney? It's a champion type, so it lives in champions ruins. Though after you win you can keep him in storage until you have the coins for the habitat
    how does everybody know about upcoming tourney! i have no clue, where do u get this info???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by EnchantedG View Post
    how does everybody know about upcoming tourney! i have no clue, where do u get this info???
    It's a thread
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    It's a thread
    OHHH. Thank u fr tht, i do check the "whats New" but didnt c anything.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    oMG silly me... I mean skeleton Armour dragon .... Best thing I dun even know there is a black skeleton dragon... I meant skeleton Armour dragon in this event...

Since we need to raise it to lvl 10 in a few days, a black habitat would ruin my run instantly coz I do not have much silver left