Page 17 of 43 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Anyone expert here knows where can i find those runestones ? From farming / harvesting? I planted plenty foods but couldn't see one

Will I be forced to skip a step if I evolve my banshee dragon to level 7 before im asked to do so in chapter 4?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by feonalily View Post
    Will I be forced to skip a step if I evolve my banshee dragon to level 7 before im asked to do so in chapter 4?
    Based on prior Dragon Tales, no. If you have need to "raise" your dragon to a level, you can do it ahead of time.

Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    Based on prior Dragon Tales, no. If you have need to "raise" your dragon to a level, you can do it ahead of time.
    ok *whew* thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks to MaribouMay for preparing detailed note . However , I have few Querries .
    1) Raising can be done prior but Feeding must be done after prompted to do .
    Ch4 - Act2 - Raise Banshee to Lv 7 --can we raise Banshee to Lv 10 on 3rd day itself when we can do it without any botheration also to take care of Ch 6 - Act 1 - Raise Banshee to Lv 10 . Will this be acceptable without any issue ?
    2) Ch 5 - Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - this cannot be done prior since Ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest Pumpwings -5 ( This will be preplanned and harvesting done after prompted to do ) It means that we will have to plant 6 hrs (5+1) X 7 farms to give required Runestones . And compulsorily wait for 6 Hrs before we go to Ch 5 - Act 4 - Breeding Banshee . Have I understood this correctly ? Can this be preplanned ?
    I request to please clarify my doubts so that it will be helpful in planning . Thanks in Advance

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sam204 View Post
    Thanks to MaribouMay for preparing detailed note . However , I have few Querries .
    1) Raising can be done prior but Feeding must be done after prompted to do .
    Ch4 - Act2 - Raise Banshee to Lv 7 --can we raise Banshee to Lv 10 on 3rd day itself when we can do it without any botheration also to take care of Ch 6 - Act 1 - Raise Banshee to Lv 10 . Will this be acceptable without any issue ?
    2) Ch 5 - Act 3 - Collect 40 Rune stones - this cannot be done prior since Ch 5 - Act 1 - Harvest Pumpwings -5 ( This will be preplanned and harvesting done after prompted to do ) It means that we will have to plant 6 hrs (5+1) X 7 farms to give required Runestones . And compulsorily wait for 6 Hrs before we go to Ch 5 - Act 4 - Breeding Banshee . Have I understood this correctly ? Can this be preplanned ?
    I request to please clarify my doubts so that it will be helpful in planning . Thanks in Advance
    1. You can raise your Banshee ahead of being prompted to do so. If it doesn't register, force close and reopen the game. I always raise dragons ahead and have never had a problem though I do need to force close sometimes.

2. I believe this will be collected from harvesting crops at your farms. Usually you get 1 item (in this case Runes Stones) for every hour of grow time. You can wait or use gold to speed up the grow time. I'm sure this step needs to be complete before you breed Banshee in Chapter 5 Act 4. Breeding has to be done when prompted and not before.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    1. You can raise your Banshee ahead of being prompted to do so. If it doesn't register, force close and reopen the game. I always raise dragons ahead and have never had a problem though I do need to force close sometimes.

2. I believe this will be collected from harvesting crops at your farms. Usually you get 1 item (in this case Runes Stones) for every hour of grow time. You can wait or use gold to speed up the grow time. I'm sure this step needs to be complete before you breed Banshee in Chapter 5 Act 4. Breeding has to be done when prompted and not before.
    Thanks a lot !

Do anybody know if you have to continue sending the banshee dragon on the quest for 2 hrs after you already collected the 5 hex scrolls,in order to receive the last item needed?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    Do anybody know if you have to continue sending the banshee dragon on the quest for 2 hrs after you already collected the 5 hex scrolls,in order to receive the last item needed?
    I'll assume you mean you have collected 5 seals required to craft 1 Hex Scroll. Yes, as you will need 10 seals to craft 2 Hex Scrolls to craft the Forgotten Throne.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by divanightclub View Post
    I wish to clarify here that by sending Banshee Dragon for Quest - 2 Hrs , u collect Official Seals ( and not Hex Scrolls ) For 5 Hr Quest , u get Memoir . And Hex Scroll need to crafted with 5 Official Seals and 1 Memoir . Also , in Chapter 9 , you are required to craft Forgotten Throne which require 2 Hex Scrolls , one small Blue Gem . I hope , if there is any misunderstanding , this will clear it and it will help you to plan accordingly .
    Last edited by sam204; 10-29-15 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Error