Page 13 of 43 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    yes these works too 6h,just to plant it right after you harvest act 1 in chapter 5 until hunted hall is completed in 2h.you need to wait 4 more houers to strart next act,and that is to breed Banshe dragon with another dragon(don't know how long that will take)
    The goal is reached right after you start breeding and you don't have to wait to be finished.
    So, when you will start breeding the Banshee dragon, the chapter 5 will end

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mylord7 View Post
    The goal is reached right after you start breeding and you don't have to wait to be finished.
    So, when you will start breeding the Banshee dragon, the chapter 5 will end
    ok this is great,dont need to calcualte to much! thanx!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hiabarara View Post
    So we need to craft a Hex Scroll and a Forgotten Throne (we need two Hex Scrolls for this). But where do we get the ingredients for the Hex Scroll (Official Seals and Memoirs)? From the Quest Outpost? And does anyone know how many we'll get there? Because 10 Official Seals sounds like a lot :s
    You get these items from the new quests. The Haunted Halls quest is only 2 hours so I don't think it will be that bad. I completed the Haunted Halls Quest and got 2 seals. I don't know if this is variable or not. Since I've nothing else to do I'm collecting them early (I'm on Day 2). We have to do these quests a few times throughout Tales but I'm just doing them now. I may try to craft more than 1 throne if it lets me Wish you luck!

Rhino Keeper
    I saved from the last bit. I'm solid with food for this one. 700487 woot woot

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ndtrance View Post
    You get these items from the new quests. The Haunted Halls quest is only 2 hours so I don't think it will be that bad. I completed the Haunted Halls Quest and got 2 seals. I don't know if this is variable or not. Since I've nothing else to do I'm collecting them early (I'm on Day 2). We have to do these quests a few times throughout Tales but I'm just doing them now. I may try to craft more than 1 throne if it lets me Wish you luck!
    Ahh, that's good to know. Thanks a lot! 2 hours and 2 seals are definitely doable. I'll start collecting them early as well and then there shouldn't be a problem
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Executive Chef
    I have a post that answers a lot of questions about the Dragon Tales events. It is linked in my signature below and also linked in the first post of this thread.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Farm Supplier
    I just finished my first Haunted Halls quest and only got one seal, so there is some variation.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    I have a post that answers a lot of questions about the Dragon Tales events. It is linked in my signature below and also linked in the first post of this thread.
    Wow, now I belong to those kind of people who can't read I thought it was a general guide, but your guide is really specific. Thanks for all the tips
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

Rhino Keeper
    How come i dont have the chapter event??? I have the latest version ds and even the hallowenn version!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by fhjigfrf View Post
    I just finished my first Haunted Halls quest and only got one seal, so there is some variation.
    Good to know, thanks for the update.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15