Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    they disappear after the event ends for all.
    Then i should be good. Thanks fresh!

Fashion Designer
    I find it rather interesting how normally I don't have much trouble with the regular battle arena since levelling up my champion and diamond to fifteen however today I encountered two valkyries, and a gold all three of which took down the diamond and all three of which went down the second theme after I spent some gold to speed up. It's not like I never spend gold in fact I probably spend well over my share at times so I find this act on the final day to be not exactly random. I also came across a kite which I was unable to beat with my champ or the black pearl and in the interest of moving along as I do need to go out today I hit it with ultimate. One more battle and I'm done. Can't believe I am actually hoping for an abominable at least I know those usually go down now!

An addendum to this, the final dragon was Helios fourteen which went down easily thankfully but once again I find this all very strange especially since my battle returned to normal as soon as the spirit queen was freed. This is obviously unlikely to be a coincidence but another go,d grab and I'm just a tad annoyed considering I already spent probably a hundred bucks on team lava stuff this month. Honestly makes me want to quit with tactics line this. But I know I won't.
    Last edited by Simdiva; 11-05-15 at 06:57 PM. Reason: Update

Diamonds: Helios, Angel (11), Crusader, Quetzel, Prime Eternal, Achilles, Prism, Gold, Mercury - all level 10. Glimmer (9), Astromancer (7), Blk Diamond (7), Crown Jewel (9), and Unicorn (13)
    Diamond, Infinity, and Valiant at level 15

4 Prime Dragons, Eternal (10), Chroma (10), Arcane (10), Power (8), Dark Prime Chrono (10)
    Champions: total of 22 all at 9 or Epic, Glasswing at 13, three at fifteen
    All 18 Arctics epic

No longer accepting DragonStory Neighbors, sorry

Rhino Keeper
    Finished the Tales event and have the egg on the nest. I must say, this was a very easy Tales for me, big part of it is reading on the forum before starting the next day to be prepared. But I didn't have any tournament overlap for the win battles quests. I really think this one was very simple to do, spent zero gold and got a very cool dragon. Bring on another! I'm always ready for it!

Executive Chef
    Kimandamelia, I agree, I thought it was very easy too. Enjoyable. I have Chapters 9 and 10 to go, I don't even need to grow more food. I will because I have lots of levelling up of other dragons to do, but the Tales food is fine.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Simdiva View Post
    I find it rather interesting how normally I don't have much trouble with the regular battle arena since levelling up my champion and diamond to fifteen however today I encountered two valkyries, and a gold all three of which took down the diamond and all three of which went down the second theme after I spent some gold to speed up. It's not like I never spend gold in fact I probably spend well over my share at times so I find this act on the final day to be not exactly random. I also came across a kite which I was unable to beat with my champ or the black pearl and in the interest of moving along as I do need to go out today I hit it with ultimate. One more battle and I'm done. Can't believe I am actually hoping for an abominable at least I know those usually go down now!
    Same for me! I have battled 9-10 times for the last day and only have won 2 of the 5 I need. My opponents aren't especially hard like yours; I should be able to beat them easily, yet I can't. My level 14 champ should have a frequent visitor card for the spa. I am hoping I don't have to spend any gold. My Ghost Armor is level 10; all I need to do is to finish these last 3 battles in the 9 hours remaining.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Host(ess)

Unhappy battles do me in

Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Same for me! I have battled 9-10 times for the last day and only have won 2 of the 5 I need. My opponents aren't especially hard like yours; I should be able to beat them easily, yet I can't. My level 14 champ should have a frequent visitor card for the spa. I am hoping I don't have to spend any gold. My Ghost Armor is level 10; all I need to do is to finish these last 3 battles in the 9 hours remaining.
    I was doing really well on this on until I got to the battles. I don't have anything stronger than a couple of Champions (one at level 13), but they are usually good enough to win more than 1/2 the time, but now I'm lucky if I can win 1 out of 10 so here is another one I'm not going to finish. Most times I don't mind not finishing quests like these if I'm at least able to put up a good attempt at finishing them, but with 8 more battles ahead of me and just over 8 hours left I don't have a chance. Oh well.

Executive Chef
    Spirit Queen is on the nest.

I get the feeling that there might have been some rejigging of the win rates for battles.

My fave Champ couldn't fight her way out of a paper bag atm.

I am trying to battle an ice age dragon. Does anyone know what dragons will?

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    Finished this afternoon. Queen's on the nest and looking forward to seeing her hatched. I really like this one and I think she's worth the trouble.