Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

New Resident
    Me neither. I've shut down & restarted my iPad, I've force-closed my app, deleted the app and then downloaded the app again. Unfortunately still no event icon shows up. But my other account works well. Please help to fix the issue. Thanks! (I'm at level 180.)
    Last edited by XWZ143; 10-28-15 at 06:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 2gaball View Post
    Just wondering how to complete chapter 8 part 4 - collect 40 runestones from farms?
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Just collect food like you collect on World Events to receive the current item

By the way, Chapter 5 Act 3 and Chapter 8 Act 4 are the same
    So, you mean that 1 hour of any food give us 1 runestone and we need to harvest 40 hours of food to earn these 40 pieces?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by XWZ143 View Post
    Me neither. I've shut down & restarted my iPad, I've force-closed my app, deleted the app and then downloaded the app again. Unfortunately still no event icon shows up. But my other account works well. Please help to fix the issue. Thanks!
    Is your account the right level? My baby account is only 21 and can't play the event

Fashion Designer
    So we need to craft a Hex Scroll and a Forgotten Throne (we need two Hex Scrolls for this). But where do we get the ingredients for the Hex Scroll (Official Seals and Memoirs)? From the Quest Outpost? And does anyone know how many we'll get there? Because 10 Official Seals sounds like a lot :s
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

battle arena question during tales event

I have a question regarding the battles during the dragon tales event. I haven't started the event yet because I have a Trojan dragon level 14 in my arena that I have been trying to beat. When you activate the dragon tales event does the dragon you are battling against change for the event or do you have to battle the existing dragon in the arena?

I am still fairly new to this game...somehow with all my expansions,evolving, breeding and hatching I managed to level up quickly to 60 but still learning this game. I use the battle arena calculator to help me choose which dragon to use during battles but at this time I don't have any champion dragons or tricolor dragons....to help me win battles agains high level dragons. Most of my rare dragons are level 7 and my maple dragon is the highest level dragon that I have at level 11-it was a requirement to get him to level 12 from the last dragon tales.....I didn't have enough food and time ran out.

Being a newbie I didn't realize you could wait to start an event....this time I am saving up as much food as I can before the event starts. Thanks to all the great people out there contributing to the forums, I can now strategize a little bit before starting a dragon tales event.

My second question is this: how do you battle the higher level dragons when one doesn't have a champion, tricolor or high level dragon? DO I HAVE A REMOTE CHANCE to win the prize at the end or should I just give up now I really like this dragon at the end of the tales and would really like to try to win her....but I feel it may be a futile effort.

Thanks in advance for any advice or help

New Resident
    I'm at level 180.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    Is your account the right level? My baby account is only 21 and can't play the event
    Thanks. I'm at level 180.

Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    I'm level 150 so it isn't level

Fashion Designer
    Moleculamide, the dragons in the arena do not change after activating DT event. Someone wrote in this thread that a new tournament will start on Friday. If it's true and if you will start the event today, you will have to fight against low level dragons on the third day.
    I'm level 163 and I can not help much with your second question because I was already level 150 when I was allowed to fight in the arena. But I saw people winning against strong dragons with very simple and low level dragons, like fire, water, forest.

Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Moleculamide, the dragons in the arena do not change after activating DT event. Someone wrote in this thread that a new tournament will start on Friday. If it's true and if you will start the event today, you will have to fight against low level dragons on the third day.
    I'm level 163 and I can not help much with your second question because I was already level 150 when I was allowed to fight in the arena. But I saw people winning against strong dragons with very simple and low level dragons, like fire, water, forest.

Thanks Rasike, before I purchased the noble crystal I was able to win against higher level dragons with my lower level dragons...now that I have the noble crystal...it seems the dragons I have to battle against are getting harder to beat.

Ok good to know new dragons will show up with new tournament. I was planning to wait till Friday to start the tales :-) hopefully I will have a decent amount of food stockpiled by then.

One last question how does one get dynamite and use the dynamite to get food? I saw a post on this thread earlier about using dynamite for food. Is the dynamite for android players only?

*Ok, I just read MarybouMays tips again about new dragons with new tournament, thanks MarybouMays :-). I think I figured out the dynamite thing and food. I am assuming the dynamite is given when you reach level 80 and used in the mines...is this correct? At my current level I only have bombs for the mines and occasionally get food as a bonus when I mine.

Neophyte :-) to this game and still learning :-)
    Last edited by moleculamide; 10-28-15 at 08:10 AM. Reason: Figured out how to get dynamite

Page 11 of 43 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast