Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst ... 303637383940414243 LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Rhino Keeper
    She's been on the nest since this afternoon. Its very satisfying to see her there due to the gold I spent trying to get everything done in time.
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

Don't plan on finishing this one. I only wanted the the banshee dragon (I think's it adorable!). I'd rather use all the food I've saved up for my other dragons instead of using it to get dragons I don't really want. Funny b/c I actually was planning on doing the event and grew food like crazy for it but since I decided to just play for the banshee, I have more food for my other dragons now

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    Some info on Low lvl who are still questing.... I started this quest on lvl29 I Guess, now my lvl is 36

Chapter 10 (final) ✌️
    1. Breed banshee with any dragon
    2. Complete endless research quest 5hrs (you cannot do it immediately obviously because yr banshee is still breeding )
    3. Craft forgotten throne (it only take 30secs but u NEED 2 hex scroll n small blue diamond) u need 1 more hex scroll 2hrs
    4. ??? It just complete n I got my dragon  I believe it is lvl ghost Armour dragon to lvl 10 u need 43500 food from 7 to epic n 6hrs evolved btw
    This whole quest I believe we have skip the dragons battle n thankfully we do not need to level banshee to lvl 11 - 13. Enjoy the dragon because our next tales I dun think we be that lucky. Good luck n keep farming n battling 
    devlinholic did you have place your crafted throne before getting the Queen egg?

On a different low level (below 30) account , Act 1 and 2 for Chapter 10 were the same as yours but Act 3 was evolve Ghost amour to level 10 and Act 4 was craft Forgotten throne. Then final act was PLACE THRONE...this must be done or else the queen egg won't be awarded. It is a 2x2 piece of decoration so players make sure you have room on your island. My daughter had to spend some gold to clear land to make room for the throne. After the throne was place then the queen egg was awarded.

Was this the same case for you devlinholic? Just curious if TL gives different goals to different players. It seems everyone has to battle different dragons so I was wondering if goals vary between under level 30 players.

All the above detail only applies to those players who started the tales below level 30. So those that are below level 30 may need to plan ahead and make sure u have room available for the throne.... Or time will run out before you complete expansion and clearing of foliage.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moleculamide View Post
    devlinholic did you have place your crafted throne before getting the Queen egg?

On a different low level (below 30) account , Act 1 and 2 for Chapter 10 were the same as yours but Act 3 was evolve Ghost amour to level 10 and Act 4 was craft Forgotten throne. Then final act was PLACE THRONE...this must be done or else the queen egg won't be awarded. It is a 2x2 piece of decoration so players make sure you have room on your island. My daughter had to spend some gold to clear land to make room for the throne. After the throne was place then the queen egg was awarded.

Was this the same case for you devlinholic? Just curious if TL gives different goals to different players. It seems everyone has to battle different dragons so I was wondering if goals vary between under level 30 players.

All the above detail only applies to those players who started the tales below level 30. So those that are below level 30 may need to plan ahead and make sure u have room available for the throne.... Or time will run out before you complete expansion and clearing of foliage.
    [QUOTE=moleculamide;1201599]devlinholic did you have place your crafted throne before getting the Queen egg?

It is good you clear it up too... It is strange because if u mention this you HAVE 5 acts.... I only got 4acts I am still lvl 36, I can confirm I did not place the forgotten throne out, it is still in my storage once craft.

The last act 4 just complete for me but I doubt it is placing forgotten throne but more of lvl up GA to epic... But good info u have hope it helps others in the last 3 hrs as we speak... Congrats btw it is my first ultra rare dragon but I have no silver to buy habitat

Got it! With less than 2 hours to spare

Was starting to worry! Phew!!

Not a gold spent, for the first time I think!

It is good you clear it up too... It is strange because if u mention this you HAVE 5 acts.... I only got 4acts I am still lvl 36, I can confirm I did not place the forgotten throne out, it is still in my storage once craft.

The last act 4 just complete for me but I doubt it is placing forgotten throne but more of lvl up GA to epic... But good info u have hope it helps others in the last 3 hrs as we speak... Congrats btw it is my first ultra rare dragon but I have no silver to buy habitat
    It didn't say Act 5 but it didn't give the egg after the throne was crafted. The egg was only given AFTER the throne was placed for her. I am level 69 now and still don't have an ultra rare, my daughter will probably have one before me and she is now level 30 something too now.

Battles are difficult for me at the moment and hard to have enough food to evolve to level 13....still hoping I make it. Planting all the food to prepare for tales leveled me up quickly.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by moleculamide View Post
    It didn't say Act 5 but it didn't give the egg after the throne was crafted. The egg was only given AFTER the throne was placed for her. I am level 69 now and still don't have an ultra rare, my daughter will probably have one before me and she is now level 30 something too now.

Battles are difficult for me at the moment and hard to have enough food to evolve to level 13....still hoping I make it. Planting all the food to prepare for tales leveled me up quickly.
    My Neighbour who is lvl 30+ range like me mention it could be because forgotten throne is craft before even mention in quest so the game do not lock in yr goal thus you have to remove it from storage to let it register... Since both of us craft it when mention because it just takes seconds to craft... Will confirm again... We are asking other Neighbours to craft their throne before act3 btw will get back on this Tom if others reply to us

Quote Originally Posted by devlinholics View Post
    My Neighbour who is lvl 30+ range like me mention it could be because forgotten throne is craft before even mention in quest so the game do not lock in yr goal thus you have to remove it from storage to let it register... Since both of us craft it when mention because it just takes seconds to craft... Will confirm again... We are asking other Neighbours to craft their throne before act3 btw will get back on this Tom if others reply to us
    Throne was crafted when the new act requested it. It wasn't crafted earlier. When the throne was done pop up box showed up that says "throne completed with picture then 2 buttons on the bottom. One button says put in storage, the other button says place throne. The "put in storage" button was grayed out and she couldn't put it in storage. Only the "place throne" button was green....so she had to place the throne on her island. Once this was done then she received the egg. Now im wondering if this was a glitch that just effected her game or of others experienced the same thing.

She had a lot of gold saved up but had to spend ALOT to make room for the throne....because of the time was running out...

I am wondering if the higher level players had to place their throne on the island in order to advance to the next step? Or we're they able to put it in storage?
    Last edited by moleculamide; 11-05-15 at 11:31 PM.

Executive Chef
    Admittedly I am level 90 something, but I can confirm the "Place in Storage" was active, although grey, and because I had read the posts above I deliberately placed the throne in storage. The Chapter completed at that point, I did not have to place the Throne.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	25708

Would seem to me for the lower levels placing it would be a task they could get players to do that typically wouldn't be too onerous, so I can understand levels < 30 having to place. I certainly had the option, but as a test, didn't.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	88.9 KB 
ID:	25708
    I cannot imagine a toggle button of left or right (place) wold cost so much gold, Tks for the info n pic btw ��